• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I haven't seen a #1 for sale other than ebay. But I think I'm gonna wait until the hype levels off and I can get one for a reasonable deal. In the meantime....

Walking Dead 48 splash

I will continue to buy more pages of OA :)

Right on dude!

I wouldn't mind a copy of WD #1 but price wise, I'd rather buy WA OA.

Anyhow, nicely done on the double SlashFraming.

I feel that we've begun to think that certain characters can't be killed off. Kirkman killed off SO many of the main cast in the first 48 issues. Now that we're approaching 100, the only real major death was Dale, and that was over 30 issues ago. I think Kirkman needs to kill off someone, to 1. catch all of us off guard, and 2. to solidify the fact that anyone can die at any moment. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks Michonne is invincible, that's . I don't care how good you are at killing Zombies, a slip up is bound to happen eventually.

no. he needs to keep writing good stories about human survival. killing off characters only creates momentary shock.

So what do you think about the current story with the group working hard to improve Alexandria?

that, and the idea of other communities is what i look forward to reading about. i'd rather read about how other people are rebuilding. honestly, if rick or michonne die, i'll probably still buy the book, but my love for the series will wane incredibly.

If these Walking Dead comics keep going up like they have this past 6 months I might end up selling off my whole collection to add to my other favorite hobby. :)

I have always wanted to own a Barrett 50BMG Sniper rifle.

^^

If these Walking Dead comics keep going up like they have this past 6 months I might end up selling off my whole collection to add to my other favorite hobby. :)

^^

This winter weather in Ohio has been so nice lately that I got to go out a few days ago with my AR15 and my Saiga 12. I would love to get a Barrett one day but wow are they expensive. $4000 to $9000 depending on which type. What is funny is even though I don't have anything in 50BMG I have a 50 Cal. ammo can with around 30 rounds of this in it. :)

Anyone know what a Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 SS by Kirkman and Moore is going for these days?

one sold this month for $1700

That $1,700 was too much but then so is this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Image-WALKING-DEAD-1-CGC-9-8-First-Print-White-Pages-Free-Shipping-/220943321068?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item33713f87ec

Now I'm definitely going to ECCC to get some WDs signed.

I've owned a Barrett 50cal and it's a rush to shoot. I ended up selling it to persue other aspects of my firearm hobby.