• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,457 posts in this topic

I'd say he bet that Rick would die. Or Carl

What do you guys think? Do you want to see Rick or Carl die?

I don't mind Carl in the comic. I want him dead and gone forever from the TV show.

:golfclap::roflmao:

The Walking Dead #100 Bet That Lost Craig Wills His Comic Book Collection

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/07/08/the-walking-dead-100-bet-that-lost-craig-wills-his-comic-book-collection/

No one wants to venture a guess as to what the bet was?

I hope he got a list or spreadsheet of what was in the collection.

If he didn't it might be 50 copies of Rai and the Future Force #9, 3 Youngblood #3's, and a stack of Warriors of Plasm.

That was just a bad joke ... I do remember reading numbers of participants were in the thousands. I think there are actual numbers on the net. I have an appointment but I will look later and post them.

No numbers for sure yet, but all walkers and survivors get one. Supposed to be in the mid 1,000's. I'm sure there are going to be 5K or so. They had to print enough for everyone who already signed up plus anticipate walkups and people who register late after they were printed (which they obviously were printed already since Drew Carey has one).

... looks like maybe it was given to shops that have a comixology referral link on their website?

sxM5c.png

and looks like there is already one up on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-100-b-W-Ottley-Comixology-Variant-500-/320941732171?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4ab99e314b

Edited by Tuff Ghost

So happy that I don't actively collect Walking Dead - man, you guys are getting reamed, 1992-holofoil-style :foryou:

i collect walking dead, but that doesn't mean i just empty my wallet. i won't over pay for any WD book. i'll wait......eventually prices will drop.

UGH! How did I miss that listing? doh!

You would have bid $1,500+ on a listing with raw books from a guy with no comic book feedback and a couple of small photos that gives you zero indication as to the condition of the books? hm