• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I hope his death is very slow and very painful with little or no comments from him. Maybe cut out his tongue 1st.

Yup. A little Michonne justice would be nice, although she would have to best herself from the previous torture on the Gov. Still a little touched by the way Glenn exited the story.

I hope his death is very slow and very painful with little or no comments from him. Maybe cut out his tongue 1st.

I'm curious who is going to take Negan out. I doubt its going to be Rick. Michone, Jesus or Maggie are my best guesses. Ok maybe Maggie is just a hopeful wish with low probability, but a man needs to have hopes & dreams.

Edited by Nico Esq

Another seller doing the grab bag thing... http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-COMIC-1-100-SDCC-lotto-1-2-3-4-19-27-61-63-ESCAPE-VARIANT-AMC-/130734722865

You know, I'll get chastised for this but I'm prepared...this guy at least seems more legit than that other one. The pictures look like his collection, and at least he's not completely ambiguous like that other one was where the guy was clearly lying based on the numbers he was describing.

Hell I'm almost tempted to give it a shot. $30 is the going rate for a majority of back issues before 75 anyway. I'd bet that I end up with a survivors guide though which would indeed me off.

Oh well, flame away.

Edited by roastedbagel

Re: Negan

He needs to marinate a little more to feed the emotions of readers, which will just make the end of his life a little sweeter. He's still got a ways to go. Makes the plot much more heavy and interesting. hm

Edited by FIREFLY

I reported that guy to eBay like 2 weeks ago. Guess they did nothing about it.

I think its a different person who got his inspiration from that other one we all reported.

Also, check out my edit. Its actually kinda tempting, lower price and he isn't BSing by messing up hid story like the other one did.

I'd just love to hear from a buyer to see what they actually received.

Dude how the heck do you have almost 500 posts my lord. Do you actually "work" when at work? lol

Edited by roastedbagel

He needs to marinate a little more to feed the emotions of readers, which will just make the end of his life a little sweeter. He's still got a ways to go. Makes the plot much more heavy and interesting. hm

It took me awhile to hate the governor and his most hateful act caused his death. I hate Negan now. If the next 12 issues were nothing but feeding little bits of him to zombies fed by Maggie while Rick and Michonne stand guard I would buy every variant. That was so heart breaking I'd be tempted to beat anyone that dressed up like him at a Comicon.

No, it's the same guy. Its not tempting. Consider this:

he lives in Connecticut and when he listed it, he said he had all the issues 'pre-packaged' so he doesn't know what is what. He listed it on Thursday the start of SDCC. Which means he had to do all of the following:

1. Go to SDCC

2. Buy the SDCC sketch variant and run the SDCC escape on that Thursday immediately

3. Bring his entire collection out to San Diego with him so he could 'pre-package' them so he didn't know what he was sending out.

If I met this guy, i'd kick him in the balls just for fun.

EDIT: His name is probably Negan. Go get him Branget!

EDIT 2: Look at his feedback. Someone was excited that they got #84 for $25. :facepalm:

Edited by HugeRosen

. That was so heart breaking I'd be tempted to beat anyone that dressed up like him at a Comicon.

I just got the funniest mental image in my head of some guy walking into ComicCon, smiling and waving to people, then all of a sudden Branget comes out of nowhere and just tackles him to the ground. Like this.

funny-gifs-tackle-hugs-are-getting-serious.gif

Edited by roastedbagel

Negan > Governor :sumo:

The governor was psychotic but Negan is just not_in_tune_with_social_norms crazy. I hope his testciles are slowly nibbled by zombie rats.

Ok Nancy boy. How many guns did you fire today? ;)

I hope they tie and gag him. Make little slits all over his body and slowly bleed him out. Lots of salt.

It took me awhile to hate the governor and his most hateful act caused his death. I hate Negan now. If the next 12 issues were nothing but feeding little bits of him to zombies fed by Maggie while Rick and Michonne stand guard I would buy every variant. That was so heart breaking I'd be tempted to beat anyone that dressed up like him at a Comicon.

hm

I think you just gave me a great idea. I wonder if he'll eventually become a character in the show. I believe he'll still be in the book 'til next year. I've never dressed up, but if I ever did, it would have to be a character that does not look like a dork. I actually thought of the Gov this year, but passed. Maybe next year? Negan? Of coarse, I'd have Doug as back up in case you do decide to tackle me down. lol

hm Negan zombie?