• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Ok

Got my rye

Got my coke

No kids

Just about to start watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. I've never seen it so I hope all the boardies who recommend it know what they're talking about.

Here's hoping.

Dexter is #1!!!!

#1 all time for me is 6 feet under

Current faves

Dexter

Weeds

Walking Dead

All I have time for right now. :)

Dexter is #1 all time. (thumbs u So good.

Game of Thrones is enjoyable. Khaleesi = :luhv:

I enjoyed Weeds first 3-4 seasons. It's been going downhill since then.

Walking Dead is a tie with Dexter right now. When WD gets to season 6 I will compare.

Edited by HugeRosen

Dexter is #1 all time. (thumbs u So good.

Game of Thrones is enjoyable. Khaleesi = :luhv:

I enjoyed Weeds first 3-4 seasons. It's been going downhill since then.

Walking Dead is a tie with Dexter right now. When WD gets to season 6 I will compare.

Dexter is great. Not finished with season 6 yet but kudos to Showtime for ruining the ending for me.

Khaleesi = blegh. Too frail for my liking. However, Margaery Tyrell or Ygritte is where it's at.

Weeds did go downhill for season 5-6. 7 picked it up a bit. And 8 is off to a great start. Hopefully it goes out on a high note (pun not intended)

I'm on the fence with WD right now. The slowness of the 1st half on season 2 really turned me off but I'm super eager to see how season 3 is.

While we're on the topic of tv shows, my all-time favorite was Rescue Me.

Probably the most underrated show in years, got barely ANY attention, and had the most gripping storylines for an amazing 7 seasons. Wish it was still on :(

Anyway, so I contacted two of the buyers who left positive feedback for the "walking dead lotto" auction and asked what books they got. I'll update once they reply.

Probably the most underrated show in years, got barely ANY attention, and had the most gripping storylines for an amazing 7 seasons. Wish it was still on :(

Anyway, so I contacted two of the buyers who left positive feedback for the "walking dead lotto" auction and asked what books they got. I'll update once they reply.

Quick update: So far issues uncovered from the 'lotto': 21, 50, 70, 80, 84

Hey Branget - give Southlands a go.

Best damn cop show ever (not including The Shield of course)

Quick update: So far issues uncovered from the 'lotto': 21, 50, 70, 80, 84

New Update: 8 (unsure on first or second print, info coming later), 21, 26, 46, 50, 60, 64, 77, 80