• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,457 posts in this topic

the ones not on the site must have pre-sold or were kept by the WD team...Mark does also collect..so its possible he has it in his personal collection..

Mark told me that the guys from Skybound bought a few pages before he even posted them. That's what he said.

I need to get a job at Skybound

the ones not on the site must have pre-sold or were kept by the WD team...Mark does also collect..so its possible he has it in his personal collection..

Mark told me that the guys from Skybound bought a few pages before he even posted them. That's what he said.

+1

To Mark's credit he is very professional and does get the artwork up pretty quickly and updates the sites with great scans week after week..

Still a few nice 106 pages available..