• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

And for interests sake here are the most recent sales of #1 on GPA

9.9 - $9800

9.8 - $2300

9.6 - $1360

9.4 - $1226

9.2 - $975

9.0 - $889

8.5 - $620

Ain't no bubble bursting here....

#19 - 9.8 - $510

#27 - 9.8 - $325

#53 - 9.8 - $121

#61 - 9.8 - $199

#92 - 9.8 - $111

Seems Abe is about to be passed by Jesus.

That would sound so wrong on anywhere but here.

9.9 - $9800

9.8 - $2300

9.6 - $1360

9.4 - $1226

9.2 - $975

9.0 - $889

8.5 - $620

I picked up what looks like a 9.4-9.6 #1 on eBay a couple months back for just over $650. Looks like I need to CGC it!

I believe the Saviors on the rooftop referred to 'Paul's team' in issue 99 and Jesus is still the only Paul in the book . Also, Jesus...Saviors...

Hope not though. He's a bad azz and I'd like to see him stick around as a good guy.

If he's a plant - why?

Negan can stroll into Alexandria, take what he wants and watch his grandchildren be born if he wanted to.

However if Jesus is the biggest rat since Martinez, then #92 just became a much more funkier buy. (thumbs u

If he's a plant - why?

Negan can stroll into Alexandria, take what he wants and watch his grandchildren be born if he wanted to.

However if Jesus is the biggest rat since Martinez, then #92 just became a much more funkier buy. (thumbs u

I completely agree with this. Negan has all the leverage - it makes no sense for him to have a plant at this point. He doesn't need any information from Rick's group - he already knows where Alexandria is, what their capabilities are, etc.

Also ref the fact that some of the Saviors attacked and beat him when he was following Dwight, and said that they remembered him from the Hilltop.

About the #106 cliffhanger:

I agree with people who are saying it's more likely that Negan has done some sort of psychological damage to Carl, rather than physical. I don't think Kirkman will have gone down the blinding/castration/cutting off hand road.

So what are the other options? There's been a lot of chat about Carl becoming seduced by Negan's views on the future of post-apocalypse society and abandoning Rick - but I can't see that happening (literally) overnight.

A more subtle approach would be for Negan to make Rick think that something had happened to Carl - i.e. that he had been killed or zombified - and then somehow convince Carl (who is in fact safe back at the steel mill) that Rick had abandoned him or given him up in exchange for safety.

The only problem with this is the fact that if Rick did think Negan had done something to harm Carl, I can't imagine him doing anything other than going completely crazy and starting a huge gunfight there and then.

Anyway, will be interesting to see where this goes...

i still feel that something is "not right" with Jesus. How "random" was it that Negan HAPPENED to be out and about with his crew in a truck and they happen to run into Rick? Just something not adding up

It's not that random though:

Negan and his group were heading from Sanctuary to Alexandria. Rick and his group were heading from Alexandria to Sanctuary. Assuming there's one sensible, direct route it kind of makes sense that they would run into each other.

If he's a plant - why?

I completely agree with this. Negan has all the leverage - it makes no sense for him to have a plant at this point. He doesn't need any information from Rick's group - he already knows where Alexandria is, what their capabilities are, etc.

Also ref the fact that some of the Saviors attacked and beat him when he was following Dwight, and said that they remembered him from the Hilltop.

About the #106 cliffhanger:

I agree with people who are saying it's more likely that Negan has done some sort of psychological damage to Carl, rather than physical. I don't think Kirkman will have gone down the blinding/castration/cutting off hand road.

So what are the other options? There's been a lot of chat about Carl becoming seduced by Negan's views on the future of post-apocalypse society and abandoning Rick - but I can't see that happening (literally) overnight.

A more subtle approach would be for Negan to make Rick think that something had happened to Carl - i.e. that he had been killed or zombified - and then somehow convince Carl (who is in fact safe back at the steel mill) that Rick had abandoned him or given him up in exchange for safety.

The only problem with this is the fact that if Rick did think Negan had done something to harm Carl, I can't imagine him doing anything other than going completely crazy and starting a huge gunfight there and then.

Anyway, will be interesting to see where this goes...

Your spoiler makes a lot of sense...

9.9 - $9800

9.8 - $2300

9.6 - $1360

9.4 - $1226

9.2 - $975

9.0 - $889

8.5 - $620

Guess I can just cancel my subscription.

So you changed your mind about prices softening then?