• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I wonder who they are adding...

"Our comic book fans will still be excited and delighted to see how the story unfolds and how we tell the story. We do have a lot of new surprising material. There’s still a major character to appear in the back half, which is very exciting," the producer told EW in a new interview. But according to Mazzara, we won't be seeing too many other new characters introduced in the remainder of season three.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2013/02/05/walking-dead-tyreese-glen-mazzara/

True, but Mazarra doesn't say "introduce" a character, he just says he or she appears. Plus Mazarra was pretty bleh anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's his idea of something exciting.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Oh boy I can not wait for this one :)

If you pre-order through gamestop you'll get a severed ear on a key chain, while supplies last. I already pre-ordered and I'll be getting a ear!!! I also got the fat well walker and Shane figures for $6 each at Gamestop. They were marked down and I couldn't resist. I love me some figures.....