• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

With 8 of them, It's probably not a 10,000 book anymore.

The $10,100 and $9,800 sales were in November when there were 7 x 9.9's, so not sure why 1 more copy will make any difference ? There are a lot more than 8 people looking for this book in highest grade.

The two previous sales established the benchmark at $10k (when it was previously at $7k) so i could see this copy going to the next level and bringing in $12k+.

Actually, at the time of the two big sales there were 10 9.9's, including SS copies, on the census ;) Now there are 11 copies in 9.9, 8 of which are blue labels. Regardless of whether or not someone thinks 11 copies is alot for 9.9's, it doesn't change that fact that there's still a lot more collectors of WD, than copies available. Obviously, there's a couple people with too much money as well lol

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Tony Moore owns two of the #1 9.9's SS.

Does this show $76 priority shipping for anyone else???

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=390540706979

Maybe my eBay app is screwy, but if not someone's gonna get screwed on shipping.

Yea, something is wacky. im in NY and its quoting me $25

$76 for me. Wouldn't give that guy a dime. Sorry

Maybe my eBay app is screwy, but if not someone's gonna get screwed on shipping.

California... $98.30 Expedited Shipping :screwy:

Edited by Stguchi

That really sucks. Poor guy. You can see the signature isn't consistent, looks like he had trouble making the C. Looks horrible. Plus that COA doesn't even look real. The art itself is bad too. I'm sorry for the guy who bought this. Makes me want to get the pages I have authenticated....

I think he just screwed up on that one and not trying to rip people off. His others have shipping at $13 or $14.

California... $98.30 Expedited Shipping :screwy:

i certainly think it would get more "eyes' on it if it were on eBay

+1....I signed up for CL and to buy something you must enter your credit card info. I'm sure the website has been around for a long time and is very highly respected. But I'd have to learn more about this CL site before I put my CC on file with "them".

I have purchased from CL a few times and never had any trouble with them. Well packaged and no issue with my CC on file.