• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Certainly didn't run out like I thought they were going to. $300 is a lot of coin for this. (It does look pretty bad azz though)

Wonder how long it'll actually sit there before "selling out".

I didn't buy one and don't plan to.

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread but her having two swords is just odd.

Certainly didn't run out like I thought they were going to. $300 is a lot of coin for this. (It does look pretty bad azz though)

Wonder how long it'll actually sit there before "selling out".

I didn't buy one and don't plan to.

I rather spend that money on something from Sideshow with better detail.

This looks to be the legit preview for 107. Don't know what pages that other one covers. Combining the 2 "previews" probably leaves us with 10 pages to go though.

http://dailydead.com/official-cover-art-and-5-page-preview-from-the-walking-dead-107/

i liked it!

Well it looks like almost 30% of the issue is now previewed.

This looks to be the legit preview for 107. Don't know what pages that other one covers. Combining the 2 "previews" probably leaves us with 10 pages to go though.

http://dailydead.com/official-cover-art-and-5-page-preview-from-the-walking-dead-107/

i liked it!

Well it looks like almost 30% of the issue is now previewed.

Dammit I hate spoiling my WD fix so early...Why did I read it!!!?? My heart was little pounding out my chest...