• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

107 was a great Issue.

I really disagree with many people who think they story has gone full circle. I think that it's as fresh and unpredictable as it's always been.

But even you have to admit, compared to the journey the book took from 1-48, the path from 49-107 has been extremely pedestrian. hm

107 was a great Issue.

I really disagree with many people who think they story has gone full circle. I think that it's as fresh and unpredictable as it's always been.

But even you have to admit, compared to the journey the book took from 1-48, the path from 49-107 has been extremely pedestrian. hm

i don't agree. carl was almost raped by some men, who then got killed by rick. abraham got killed, dale got his leg eaten, the hunters got hunted, glen got savagely murdered, etc etc. pedestrian would be if everyone from 48-49 was still alive and society was re-forming.

Negan is the ultimate baddazz, I'll be so ticked off if they kill him. Every LCS in my area still has the last 8 issues for cover price. Do you think the series has slowed down buyer-wise? I know WD has a way higher print run than Peter Panzerfaust, Nowhere Men and Bedlam which have been selling out around here, but even the secondary market seems to be dead aside from a few select issues.

I'm sure that within a week, Peter Panzerfaust #9 will be selling for more than Walking Dead #9. Thoughts?

Negan is the ultimate baddazz, I'll be so ticked off if they kill him. Every LCS in my area still has the last 8 issues for cover price. Do you think the series has slowed down buyer-wise? I know WD has a way higher print run than Peter Panzerfaust, Nowhere Men and Bedlam which have been selling out around here, but even the secondary market seems to be dead aside from a few select issues.

I'm sure that within a week, Peter Panzerfaust #9 will be selling for more than Walking Dead #9. Thoughts?

:facepalm:

I doubt that.. WD #9 raw is roughly a $50 book. PP #9 is at most a $20 book right now.

Edited by Hawkman

Finding a NM-MT Panzer 9 is going to be damn tough with the black cover, just saying that with such a short print and it being the hot book now, what do you think more people will be trying to get? I'd guess that most people here already have WD 9. Panzer is hitting $30 raw and it's been out for a day and a half

I liked 107 good filler....Can't wait to

meet Ezekiel

I can't wait for that either! But why put it in a spoiler tag, it's not like he hasn't been advertised for the past couple of months. He "has a tiger" after all... lol

The tone of 107 leaves me thinking something bad will be happening to Negan pretty soon. It's weird how he's almost likeable in this issue and I think that's a sign of his impending demise.

WD 107 is the SINGLE GREATEST issue in the history of comicdom.

I'm surprised the internets hasn't blown up.

It's better than puppies, warm cookies and Dazzler #1's.

It' not the creme de la creme it's the creme de la creme de la creme.

But hey, you hang out that extra week. 2c:)

Strange...My shop had tons of WD's (looked like more than usual), but it never received its shipment of Peter Panzerfausts

dang. of course i COULD try another shop, but i'm too loyal. so, i'll just have to wait. oh well, at least i'll have less time between issues when i do finally read #107

I liked 107 good filler....Can't wait to

meet Ezekiel

I can't wait for that either! But why put it in a spoiler tag, it's not like he hasn't been advertised for the past couple of months. He "has a tiger" after all... lol

The tone of 107 leaves me thinking something bad will be happening to Negan pretty soon. It's weird how he's almost likeable in this issue and I think that's a sign of his impending demise.

I have been yelled at by previous boardies when I was first here about posting something that was new and no one else has read/seen. I just follow suit and after about a week I'll post the whole damn comic if I want. lol It's only been 2 days since the release of 107 and I don't like being yelled at. Plus I like making spoiler tags, feels like I know what I'm doing.