• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I thought you dead-heads might appreciate this new pick-up:

Searchlight%20Geist.jpg

It's from Magic the Gathering -- some beautiful artwork to be had there!

Also -- what no discussion on 107?? I can't wait to meet E-man!

Nice to meet you!

WOW that is some great work.....You have no need to hold on to that old out dated Walking Dead stuff anymore.....I know someone that would take it off your hands.lol You know that other stuff is hard to move. :baiting:

I liked the fact that Rick went at Negan. Definitely showed Negan he wasn't afraid to fight, regardless of the situation.

While it does come off as a bit lazy to drop F bombs every other word, it's fitting of Negan's character. It's not unexpected now a days, to run into people who actually speak this way.

Definitely looking forward to where this story is going in the next few issues :grin:

I know you guys have talked about this before but why is Tony Moore so antifan. Seems like the better the show and comics do,the more he hates dealing with collectors. He should just take his web page down so new collectors like me don't waste our time.I really like his work but one day its going to back fire on him the way he treats people. I hear more and more bad things about him. Who finger stired his lemonade?

I know you guys have talked about this before but why is Tony Moore so antifan. Seems like the better the show and comics do,the more he hates dealing with collectors. He should just take his web page down so new collectors like me don't waste our time.I really like his work but one day its going to back fire on him the way he treats people. I hear more and more bad things about him. Who finger stired his lemonade?

What was your experience with him? cgcworld and Jerry S both had positive experiences with him.

I thought you dead-heads might appreciate this new pick-up:

Searchlight%20Geist.jpg

It's from Magic the Gathering -- some beautiful artwork to be had there!

Also -- what no discussion on 107?? I can't wait to meet E-man!

Nice to meet you!

WOW that is some great work.....You have no need to hold on to that old out dated Walking Dead stuff anymore.....I know someone that would take it off your hands.lol You know that other stuff is hard to move. :baiting:

lol to both of you ;)

What was your experience with him? cgcworld and Jerry S both had positive experiences with him.

Just a quick note -- Kara hasn't replied to my emails in well over 3 months...and my last purchase with them was...difficult.

I didn't receive my artwork until about 4 months after I paid...

They are VERY nice people at cons. Wasn't there a tweet by Tony a few months ago that shed some light into this?...

Maybe I went alittle over board but I have e-mailed and e-mailed the site over and over. For three months or so....I have heard many rumors that he is not selling anymore. That he was upset that people would resell his work for profit. I have heard he will only sells if he writes your name on it. Just if you ask me it seems odd. Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way. I'm a newbie and thats the way I'm reading him. I could be over reacting, am I the only one? If there is no truth to the rumors please help me with some facts so I can correct my thinking.

Maybe I went alittle over board but I have e-mailed and e-mailed the site over and over. For three months or so....I have heard many rumors that he is not selling anymore. That he was upset that people would resell his work for profit. I have heard he will only sells if he writes your name on it. Just if you ask me it seems odd. Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way. I'm a newbie and thats the way I'm reading him. I could be over reacting, am I the only one? If there is no truth to the rumors please help me with some facts so I can correct my thinking.

I have written him a few emails as well. And he never emails me back. Jerry told me the same that he's not selling anymore. I swear by the look of your CAF that you were one of the people I was going to ask to get a piece from TM for me. I asked someone else and they told me he stopped selling. So I agree with you a 100%. He needs to stop wasting peoples time. Maybe I need to be a pro-Adlard activist and never buy a TM piece. Just Adlard and any future artist, possibly Cliff. Maybe I'll sell my TM commission, and it's personalized (not me), how odd. lol

Edited by retrothecollector