• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Someone is being very busy buying a lot of OA from splashpage.com. There's a bunch of nice pieces on hold. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person buying them all.

Unless Mark sold those at the show and its the first time he had time to update

... available pages are sat at 182 and averaging $347 a page. Anyone got a spare 63K I could borrow?

Seriously though it's going to be interesting to see what happens with the OA during AoW. I'm going to assume that Charlie will still get it all but there is going to be twice as much of it and some pretty key pages that may or may not see the light of day at Splash. Available art has hovered in the 200 - 175 pages range for several months now so there may well be quite a bit more choice for a while. Although I imagine that average will keep rising :(:cry:

I was thinking the same thing Garf. Charlies and Mark are going to be so busy. Twice the pages to be had.

Everyone..... Nice HI books. Jealous much on my end, but happy for you guys. For some reason, I like thick cases (not for really thin books, but hate when they squeeze a thicker book - Saga 1 Bedlam 1 etc - into a thin case and they feel squished).

Wow congrats on the books and grades. In all honesty, I am not really a huge fan of Michonne. Shes cool and all. She's a good asset to the group, but not my favorite. There's just a lot of her being drawn, IMO I feel shes the most drawn character. I've seen a lot of her lately. Anyways just my 2c But that one you have Troy is the best drawn Michonne I've ever seen. Sorry Charlie...... lol (that was funny to type)

Wow congrats on the books and grades. In all honesty, I am not really a huge fan of Michonne. Shes cool and all. She's a good asset to the group, but not my favorite. There's just a lot of her being drawn, IMO I feel shes the most drawn character. I've seen a lot of her lately. Anyways just my 2c But that one you have Troy is the best drawn Michonne I've ever seen. Sorry Charlie...... lol (that was funny to type)

I agree with your assessment of Michonne. I really liked her before the show, but I think the show is slowly getting her where she belongs.

Troy, Tim they look great. I'm having 2nd thoughts on them being in plastic. Does the art work need to breath. Thought some paints need good air flow. Does CGC make any claims about art work in cases? (shrug)

:whee::cloud9::headbang: (thumbs u

img493_zpse3ceb264.jpgimg494_zps262334ae.jpg

Extremely Extremely jealous I really wanted that book and almost had it! D: Still hopefully those feelings will settle down once I get my Tony Parker

Although I really like the fact that this one has color

Edited by krazykris7