• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I did the same thing I messaged them about CGCing mine but I never actually said CGC it so I'm fingers crossed that they got the message I got mine a while ago but it's not been marked as shipped yet so hopefully it's going through the CGC process

Although Im pretty confident that if you dont message them saying not to CGC it they will

:)

... have been mulling over the next couple of issues and AoW. Any more predictions out there?

Looks like the Saviours are going to march Rick & Co back into Alexandria and given the upcoming covers there's going to be a pretty nasty fight. Andrea is going to be the game changer again which is going to set up Negan for revenge killing/maiming in AoW. Don't think we will lose Rick or Carl and she is the next closest thing they currently have to family. Dubious about Heath and Aaron making it.

One thing that bugs me though is that I don't know if TWD can shock me any more without literally flipping all the dynamics on their heads... still don't think Rick or Carl will bite the dust.

See if they have a phone number to call. That's a huge price drop between green and yellow labels if you can't reach them and they mail.
I've yet to hear back have you? I found a number on their website I'm going to try calling today. I feel bad for bombarding them but that's a ton of money to drop and not get what I need. I'm hoping it's being submitted also. Wonder if all of those covers in October will be available or some special offer? I'm hope their are no second prints. They really need to chill on the variants. :facepalm:

... have been mulling over the next couple of issues and AoW. Any more predictions out there?

Looks like the Saviours are going to march Rick & Co back into Alexandria and given the upcoming covers there's going to be a pretty nasty fight. Andrea is going to be the game changer again which is going to set up Negan for revenge killing/maiming in AoW. Don't think we will lose Rick or Carl and she is the next closest thing they currently have to family. Dubious about Heath and Aaron making it.

One thing that bugs me though is that I don't know if TWD can shock me any more without literally flipping all the dynamics on their heads... still don't think Rick or Carl will bite the dust.

I agree with a lot of what you say - but I'm not sure that the book is really out to shock any more. It feels like that phase of the story is done with (for the time being, anyway) and it's now more about the characters we've got to know, and how they develop.

I agree with a lot of what you say - but I'm not sure that the book is really out to shock any more. It feels like that phase of the story is done with (for the time being, anyway) and it's now more about the characters we've got to know, and how they develop.

Possibly... as the story has progressed I have really enjoyed some of the shock moments along the way so I'll still be waiting for another one to be hiding around the corner :)

With all the maneuvering and posturing taking place it now feels like a game of who has the biggest counter punch.

Suddenly it turns out that all the Zombies are actually normal humans and Rick and Carl are just tripping major balls

Now that would be a shocker :P

Suddenly it turns out that all the Zombies are actually normal humans and Rick and Carl are just tripping major balls

Now that would be a shocker :P

+1

Just hope it all doesn't end up being some coma dream when all said and done

covers B-K: 10 connecting covers celebrating 10 years of THE WALKING DEAD!

[.

Yeah, I ordered exactly zero of any of those when I saw that noise, I can't see those going anywhere value-wise. 'Course, I order a lot of other stuff that won't either, so don't listen to me.

=)