• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Is All Out War going to be the same as the end of the prison? Where basically everyone dies and the groups disbanded so they essentially start over? Hopefully it's not, otherwise it's just a rinse, wash, repeat thing going on. I have enjoyed it a lot more lately so hopefully Kirkman has some new stuff in store for us.

What a shock?!?!?!?

Host a midnight release party for WD 115 and get a special variant. This is getting real old.

https://www.imagecomics.com/content/view/midnight-release-parties-to-celebrate-10-years-of-the-walking-dead

I actually think it's pretty awesome. I'm also not a variant chaser. It brings in more readers, so that's a good thing, y'all.

Whats the general consensus on what issues to collect versus just read?

Yes, I know 1-10,19,27,33,53,92,etc.

My collection got so huge so fast, I have to down scale it a bit and all the variants/reprints got out of control. I am keeping all the keys, but what other issues should I keep? All are cgc 9.8 or higher (don't keep anything less) I have sold off all my cgc 9.6-9.4's over the past year to either upgrage to 9.8's or to reduce my collection.

I like some of the semi important issues, but looking for more thoughts,

i.e. 13,28,69,83,98 type of issues which are critical to the story and introduce secondary characters.

Thanks for help:)

I kept #1-20, 27, 33, 48, 53, 61, 63 and 92. 69 was right on the edge but I was really only keeping for the cover so it went.

Thanks for this info. I am really on the edge with some of those