• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

:news: You know I thought it was cool to get a WD cover.....but something even cooler has happened to me. A baby girl at 2:02pm today. Now that is cool!!!!!!

:acclaim:

HEYOOOOO!!!!!!

Congrats, James! Guess it's time to start selling all that OA ::cough cough::

Beautiful day for you and your family!

:news: You know I thought it was cool to get a WD cover.....but something even cooler has happened to me. A baby girl at 2:02pm today. Now that is cool!!!!!!

Some reason issue 39 pg 22 comes to my mind......

Congratulations (thumbs u . You are now responsible for 1 whole person. Crazy huh? Give it a few more days to sink in, it's quite humbling how powerful unconditional love can be.

My 2 daughters have turned me into an absolute softie.

Some reason issue 39 pg 22 comes to my mind......

Hahaha-- Hope Charlie was there to do a sketch? Is that weird? A tad, right?

Congratulations (thumbs u . You are now responsible for 1 whole person. Crazy huh? Give it a few more days to sink in, it's quite humbling how powerful unconditional love can be.

So two hardies can make a softie? And twelve boardies makes a league.

+1

Thanks for the kind words guys!!!!!!! No WD names....I may be a walking dead nut but I'm sure my wife has a line that I should not try to cross. On a lighter note I hope to make it to the NYCC.....it will be my first convention and I hear its NUTS....LONG LIVE THE DEAD!!!!!!! :headbang: