• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

:news:

When all the details are squared away, I will post it up in the signature room with prices, etc, but for now I have a teaser for you :blush:

Get all of your Kirkman / Adlard books ready for the NYCC

:news:

You don't have to wait in any lines. Heroes is taking books for Charlie and CGC is taking books for Robert. Easy as pie. Anyone who isn't attending can pass books to someone who is and walk from one booth to another. If anyone is stuck just let me know. (thumbs u

You don't have to wait in any lines. Heroes is taking books for Charlie and CGC is taking books for Robert. Easy as pie.

Where is this info from? Will CGC be charging an extra fee to submit books to Kirkman? And what if you want Kirkman AND Charlie to sign?

Well I'm getting hate mail from facilitators and thank-yous from people asking for specifics. CGC is not currently charging a fee for Robert but Robert is charging $10 a book. I do not know what Heroes is charging for Charlie. I've paid anywhere from $1-10 for various creators.

I would suggest taking your books to Heroes, picking them up with a witness and bringing them over to CGC. Heroes will have a couple witnesses as well as CGC. There are also a few of us just wandering around. I'd be happy to walk you over if you find me.

Well I'm getting hate mail from facilitators and thank-yous from people asking for specifics. CGC is not currently charging a fee for Robert but Robert is charging $10 a book. I do not know what Heroes is charging for Charlie. I've paid anywhere from $1-10 for various creators.

I would suggest taking your books to Heroes, picking them up with a witness and bringing them over to CGC. Heroes will have a couple witnesses as well as CGC. There are also a few of us just wandering around. I'd be happy to walk you over if you find me.

Well I'll be one to say THANK YOU! It's so frustrating and hard to plan your day when this information is kept secret!

You're welcome. Happy to make it available. Teach a man to fish and all that jazz. I thought we were here to share but apparently I am a troll for offering this information.

Well, it's not very cool to on someone's opp. How would you feel if you announced an opp and someone came in and said, ignore him, I can do it for less, or free? Professional etiquette...just sayin...

You're welcome. Happy to make it available. Teach a man to fish and all that jazz. I thought we were here to share but apparently I am a troll for offering this information.

Well, it's not very cool to on someone's opp. How would you feel if you announced an opp and someone came in and said, ignore him, I can do it for less, or free? Professional etiquette...just sayin...

In a discussion thread? I would agree if this was in the SS accepting subs section. I would expect misc comments if I offered an opp here.

Just to be clear I am not bashing Facilitators. I often facilitate myself and submit books to various facilitators (some who have decided not to accept my books based on this discussion). There are many great facilitators to submit to. I do not see how having a discussion about WD creators in a WD discussion thread is crossing any lines. I believe technically advertising in this section is against board rules. (shrug)

lol

C'mon Jeff, I don't want to get in the middle of this but does anyone even know the details of their opp?

Maybe all of Charlie's fees are going to Heroes through this signing?

I really don't know, but neither do you. I'm all for discussing it or offering an opinion, but maybe after the facts are laid out.

I have to catch a plane, but maybe let's just see how it plays out.

It's a great offer for you to take books for people to the show and get Charlie and Kirkman. Maybe post in the SS room if you are offering this as a free service...

I don't know...

No beef with anyone, just came across unlike you...

JJ