• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

is it a wraparound sketch?

if not, i think it would be cool to have another artist you like do some sketching on the back

No it's not, I could get Adlard to do a sketch or maybe get Charlies sig and Kirkmans sig on the front?

is it a wraparound sketch?

if not, i think it would be cool to have another artist you like do some sketching on the back

hm

I was thinking of doing this with mine (Hembeck) and get some art done on the back cover... just don't know what artist yet, because I want something similar to Hembeck's style. I think that something too different would make it weird.

Also, thought of getting Kirkman & Adlard sigs on it; but I'm undecided, since one part of me is telling to keep it "as is."

I don't expect too much, I'm not hating either. I just agree the cover is a bit plain, not a bad cover, since I do kinda like it. It's just not my favorite.

Also, with the 50+ covers for issue #115, it is pretty clear that Adlard has taken "zero" time off! lol

Can we please talk about the interview I just read with Kirkman? Please and thank you. lol

I am very excited to jump into this Arc. I really feel there will be surprises and hopefully ( :wishluck: ) we will all be happy. "Rick maybe has bitten off more than he can chew." hahahaha I can't wait!!!

BTW It seems kinda strange that Kirkman states he's stressed out about this. I can't even imagine what he's going through. Oct & Nov will not see bi-weekly books, but they will come after that. So right during the major holidays....? ouch!

Can we please talk about the interview I just read with Kirkman? Please and thank you. lol

I am very excited to jump into this Arc. I really feel there will be surprises and hopefully ( :wishluck: ) we will all be happy. "Rick maybe has bitten off more than he can chew." hahahaha I can't wait!!!

BTW It seems kinda strange that Kirkman states he's stressed out about this. I can't even imagine what he's going through. Oct & Nov will not see bi-weekly books, but they will come after that. So right during the major holidays....? ouch!

The queen of hearts (aka Kirkman) has spoken:

"There are going to be a good number of deaths," Kirkman continued. "You can't have a war without casualties."

Off with their heads! lol

I love the book to death, and I love the current arc. The book still surprises me and still gets my emotions going. My hope? Negan isn't dead in 125 or 126. Too predictable. Don't stick to the predefined 6 issue "blocks" of story.

My guess? Some how, some way, he will become a zombie before this is over.

I also like the hints that the zombies will be coming back in big (and surprising) ways. I don't feel that the book is lacking for them, but I look forward to their return to the spotlight.

I love this book!