• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Every time I see this cover, I think of Starlin in the 70's on Captain Marvel and Warlock where it seemed he constantly had floating heads. Maybe he still does this?

I think he meant this:

1377705248.jpg

Anyone else think Carl has been aged a couple of years?

He's got Guns now (on his arms) - this adds credence to the theory that Rick goes down for good and Carl steps up.

It's time.

Well it better be glorious GUNS A BLAZIN!!! Then he better come back as a Zombie. Look if RK kills off Rick it better be EPIC!!! Seriously though it seems to me like if Stan Lee killed Spiderman in issue #115

It's not even half way through the story (300) :gossip: Maybe I'm wrong here. We will see.....

Every time I see this cover, I think of Starlin in the 70's on Captain Marvel and Warlock where it seemed he constantly had floating heads. Maybe he still does this?

I think he meant this:

1377705248.jpg

He's got Guns now (on his arms) - this adds credence to the theory that Rick goes down for good and Carl steps up.

It's time.

Carl looks like a muscly Thai woman. Just sayin'

I don't believe there is a letter attached to the midnight sketch variant. I believe the midnight sketch variant is one per store that is doing the midnight release.

The Midnight one per store b/w variant is listed as cover N.

-shawn

I think he meant this:

1377705248.jpg

It's time.

Carl looks like a muscly Thai woman. Just sayin'

lol

Ladyboy Carl - not sure that will impress the fans!

I vote yes. Time for Rick to die, and for Andrea to make Carl a man (ladyboy style or not lol )

Question for you guys: The Walking Dead 100 Project Hardcover was set to release on 9/24/13 and I found the soft-cover(tpb) at a couple of LCS's, but not the HC version. Does anyone know if the HC released that same date and were just hard to get, or were they delayed, because I can't find a copy anywhere but in FP UK... :shrug:

I would like to own one since I own one of the HI covers. Any info is appreciated...

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/walking-dead-100-project-hardcover