• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,456 posts in this topic

I buy a #7 "1st print" I open it, it's a 2nd print.

So I buy another #7 1st print, Description "Excellent Spine, NM or better" I get it today and it has multiple spine creases and ticks on the front and back. :sick: 8.5/9.0 at best

I don't wanna send it back, why should I? Just gonna keep it and hope the seller gives me a little discount. I'll make it apart of a second run lol

So I buy another #7 1st print, Description "Excellent Spine, NM or better" I get it today and it has multiple spine creases and ticks on the front and back. :sick: 8.5/9.0 at best

I don't wanna send it back, why should I? Just gonna keep it and hope the seller gives me a little discount. I'll make it apart of a second run lol

I once bought an #8 "1st print" which turned out to be a second print. D-bag seller told me that I should have known it was a 2nd print based on a) lower price and b) his other auctions all being 2nd prints. Uhm, yeah right.

I once bought an #8 "1st print" which turned out to be a second print. D-bag seller told me that I should have known it was a 2nd print based on a) lower price and b) his other auctions all being 2nd prints. Uhm, yeah right.

What a scumbag! Neg all day long.

What shape was the 2nd print in? I need one for my collection. I may be interested.

mathew

What shape was the 2nd print in? I need one for my collection. I may be interested.

mathew

The 2nd print was about a 9.2/9.4 and I'm not selling cause I needed that one as well. Thanks though

I hate buying raw books off eBay.......... \:\(

I love the "you should have known because it was cheaper" response. I'm bargain hunting mother F%@*er!!!

How about "its not my fault the book was damaged in shipping"? Uhm, you packaged it. Poorly. In folded cardboard. And I hate you.

That's why I only buy from eBay sellers that offer returns. I have had too many crappy comics come in from either lack of disclosure, poor shipping or both.

Retro, that "feathering" is pretty common on early Walking Dead 9.8s. I think it's ugly, and some of my 9.8s have it. I bought them on eBay, all from one dude. I wouldnt have bought them if I could have seen the feathering in the pics.