• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

why is the knife behind his head?

I thought that too when I first looked at it but

it's not, he's stabbed him through the neck

Sounds right. Middle and then pull forward.

In fact I think it's just middle and then remove - in and then out the same way, if you like. That would do more then enough damage.

I am aware of how the above might look to people who don't know what this is about.

lol

:popcorn: as far as art which are the top three pages?

The three you like best. Or, alternatively, the three that you're about to tell everyone you bought?

I was late to the game the last time they were posted for sale :sorry:

Just trying to get a jump :insane:

As far as I know they are not listed yet.....I wait like everyone else.

Its a fair field, just looking for some insight from fellow bordies...... (thumbs u

:popcorn: as far as art which are the top three pages?

The three you like best. Or, alternatively, the three that you're about to tell everyone you bought?

I was late to the game the last time they were posted for sale :sorry:

Just trying to get a jump :insane:

As far as I know they are not listed yet.....I wait like everyone else.

Its a fair field, just looking for some insight from fellow bordies...... (thumbs u

Didn't mean anything by it - just think it's odd that you'd ask other people rather than making your own decision on which are the three best. Particularly in the context of looking to buy, which is what I assumed you were doing!

To be slightly more contstructive and answer the question, I like page 14.

I'm at work and did not read the new issue or have it. And I know when they are first posted for sale they can go quick. So was trying to pinpoint my focus.

I do base my choices on what I like......but heads up is nice to have. I'm really liking the new art.......sometime I think they are done now based on the money they can bring in. Which is what I would be doing if I was Charlie.

Good issue. Kirkman was able to play the two sides of the story together quite nicely with the Saviors carrying the faster paced action and the Survivors & Co mostly progressing the plot (have really enjoyed it when Cullen Bunn does this particular kind of split story telling in TSG) . Made for a good pace to the read and it actually felt like a really full issue, even with a few pages having little or no dialogue.

I use CAF and cgc pretty much to keep track of my dead collection. I was thinking about other dead collectables that fall outside of these two sites. Do any of you guys use any programs on you computers to keep all the data and pics?

Also is there generic website programs like the one splashpage uses? If I got something like that could I put all the different collectibles under on roof and make a website and link it to my user name here? Not a site to sell but just to display? Anyone here have something like this?

I use CAF and cgc pretty much to keep track of my dead collection. I was thinking about other dead collectables that fall outside of these two sites. Do any of you guys use any programs on you computers to keep all the data and pics?

Also is there generic website programs like the one splashpage uses? If I got something like that could I put all the different collectibles under on roof and make a website and link it to my user name here? Not a site to sell but just to display? Anyone here have something like this?

Hey James... it all comes down to how much of a techie you are as to how you can manage content online. Saying that you are thinking of a website / webpage seems to suggest you like the idea of making something yourself or at least being able to personalise it. The thing is that sounds like it's more of an investment of time than you may think... with CAF and CGC you may have the most readily workable solution already.

I don't like to rely on apps too much to keep track of things but I do keep my own personal wiki. If you wanted to throw something up online anyway quick and easy (both locally and online) then make a wiki e.g. mediawiki.