• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

:gossip: I'll sell him my color one for MONIES when we find out only 300 of each was made.

hm

No that it matters to me much because I love Negan and would have ordered one of each regardless, but now I am wondering how many of each were produced.

The site only states "Limited Edition" and that could mean hundreds and it could mean thousands!

lol

i had a bad thought today.

what if Negan is the one that survives AOW and takes Ricks' place until Carl is old enough to kill him and take over.

ugh.

Negan>Rick for me. Just sayin

And EB. There were a few tweets to Skybound asking how many Negans were made. They won't say. Seems weird the are being so secretive about it. Or maybe they are just blowing smoke up our (beep). (shrug)

what if Negan is the one that survives AOW and takes Ricks' place until Carl is old enough to kill him and take over.

ugh.

I highly doubt this scenario; Negan's time is coming, but oh man if your thoughts came to be that would be :ohnoez:

I think the average fan can only take so much of Negan, but what if he killed you know who and then high-tailed it out of there, leaving behind a totally different landscape and Carl with a grudge and new mission in life: to eventually find his dad's killer!

The remaining peeps (Paul, Ezekiel, etc.) unorganized and vying to fill Rick's shoes while dealing with repairing and rebuilding the massive damages caused by AoW.

ugh.

Negan>Rick for me. Just sayin

And EB. There were a few tweets to Skybound asking how many Negans were made. They won't say. Seems weird the are being so secretive about it. Or maybe they are just blowing smoke up our (beep). (shrug)

:news: This just in.....skybound released 50 of each to the public. 3,000 were give out to employees to sell on ebay instead of Christmas bonuses.

Omg you guys are killing me. Ok I'll buy the colored one now you talked me into it. lol

Shipping twice!??!?! :pullhair::ohnoez:

Shipping was $2.32 first class mail. That's good for me. $27.32 total

And yes please let's keep the Rick dieing and Negan taking over, to PM, thanks. To much stress to handle. lol

I think this is because, if they are truly limited, they don't want people buying 100 of them at once to flip later

Omg you guys are killing me. Ok I'll buy the colored one now you talked me into it. lol

Shipping twice!??!?! :pullhair::ohnoez:

Shipping was $2.32 first class mail. That's good for me. $27.32 total

And yes please let's keep the Rick dieing and Negan taking over, to PM, thanks. To much stress to handle. lol

... tbh Negan has already foreshadowed who he really wants to get hold of.