• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,457 posts in this topic

Thanks for bring those up...........I seen them on ebay and another version from an Asian country. I just can't remember which one. I was not sure if they were official versions that Image or skybound sanctioned. I sure there must be some bootlegging going on.Not saying these are, just never seen one close up.

Those were the French trades that I posted.

Volume 1-6 which covers issues 1-48 .

Not sure if it comes in hard cover or not.

I dont know if they have single issues in French or not.

no single issues in France, you have the only published version,

BTW i think vol 1 to 6 covers issues 1 to 36

last issue is 19

i really would like a French omnibus version :cloud9:

fATLXek.jpg?1

How do you guys deal with your ever growing WD collection? I picked up these unfinished bookshelves from a local unfinished furniture outlet. Went in and was able to view a large selection from the catalogue. Ordering it with the deep shelves paid off. I can lay the cgc cases on their side with the label facing out.

I can fit 80 cases across on one shelf. About half way up is a solid wood cross shelf that can't be moved but gives it the much need support.All you got to do is stain and seal yourself or have them do it for you. The comics have not come to their final resting spot on the bookshelves, just moving them around to see what works best. I will say it is very easy to find a issue now.

Edited by James J

Thanks for bring those up...........I seen them on ebay and another version from an Asian country. I just can't remember which one. I was not sure if they were official versions that Image or skybound sanctioned. I sure there must be some bootlegging going on.Not saying these are, just never seen one close up.

I'm pretty sure these are legit.

As far as storage goes, I have a wire shelving rack on which I put CGC short boxes.

Check out this link though, James. The furniture is very nice (they had a booth at MegaCon) and will make them for CGC comics. They are custom made, expensive, but very attractive.

http://www.geekchichq.com/the-league-comic-book-storage.html

geekchic-_league_-005_1.png

Does anyone want to talk about 125?

I'm getting major anxiety. :eek:

Carl's gonna take leadership with the passing of Rick. I'm ready. :(

It's not going to happen. There's no evidence of that in the preview but just like other previews you could draw that conclusion if you wanted to.

Still going with massive herd = they all have to shelter and fight together or die.

Does anyone want to talk about 125?

I'm getting major anxiety. :eek:

Carl's gonna take leadership with the passing of Rick. I'm ready. :(

Someone's got to have it. Some stores get them today, no for release but so they can get shipments ready.

Happy trails by Van Halen keeps playing in my head.

Over and over. lol