• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Best thing going for it is that it's a very early page, and Charlie's 3rd book. If you get lucky and find a Tyrese fan (AHEM...), you'll get $550-575 for it. The WD market is very unpredictable for average pages. Top end (splashes, covers and memorable moments) are the only areas i feel like i've got a good grasp on.

That Comiclink auction is a great example that sometimes, auctions are a gamble. I had a great zombie page up on the boards and on eBay with the full cast (Michonne, Rick, Carl, etc) and gnarly zombies that sold for NOTHING compared to what i thought it should have sold for. Go figure.

Speaking of Tyrese pages, I'm very interested to see what this one goes for:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/121354078335?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE.

My guess is somewhere in the $1300-1400 range, but what do you guys think?

This will end at $800ish. No way it hits $1300. No Rick. Two decent characters, but without Rick it's a sub-$900 page, even with the zombies.

Speaking of Tyrese pages, I'm very interested to see what this one goes for:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/121354078335?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE.

My guess is somewhere in the $1300-1400 range, but what do you guys think?

This will end at $800ish. No way it hits $1300. No Rick. Two decent characters, but without Rick it's a sub-$900 page, even with the zombies.

I don't know... everyone has their preference. You just have two people who want a Tyreese page, add the zombies, and great dialogue, and art when Adlard was at his peak 2c and I could see this breaking 1K.

Have already chimed in on the OA thread but thought I'd post here as well. Have some early large pages (no zombies, one with full cast another with Dale I think and others I can't recall). Will try to find them and post it if people are keen to see them.

The other early page (and the last piece of WD art I purchased in 2007) is this one.

RIP Laurie and Judith.

PS: Anyone think WD #1 issues will appreciate beyond current GPA?

WalkingDead37pp34.jpg

Edited by Shawn Low

I'm keen to seeing them.. :foryou:

hm I'm thinking there are a few here that would be more keen on owning them.

Edit to avoid Garfs banned tree fiddy line lol

"Tree fiddy"

Edited by James J

I'm keen to seeing them.. :foryou:

hm I'm thinking there are a few here that would be more keen on owning them.

+1

I don't have the pages on hand right now but went through some WD trades and found two pages I remember owning from #10 and #11. They are nothing special: #10 page 19 or 20. Dinner table scene that ends with Glenn perving Carol. #11 is page 11 with Allen sitting on the couch.

Any idea what these would be worth?

I'll need to dig them out when I get back home!

Edited by Shawn Low