• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I don't know if you're familiar with the source, but they're pretty spot on with their reporting. Typically wouldn't post about spoilers, but especially since this isn't the TV thread, I wanted to give the heads up. Things that are much less spoiler-y have been thrown into the tags; that link merits the tag.

Not familiar and if you think i'm going to click something like that you are :screwy:

It might contain spoilers about the death of a major character for all i know, not clicking that :ohnoez:

I don't know if you're familiar with the source, but they're pretty spot on with their reporting. Typically wouldn't post about spoilers, but especially since this isn't the TV thread, I wanted to give the heads up. Things that are much less spoiler-y have been thrown into the tags; that link merits the tag.

Not familiar and if you think i'm going to click something like that you are :screwy:

It might contain spoilers about the death of a major character for all i know, not clicking that :ohnoez:

Its Bernie :o

Damn you Bernie! Damn you!

Damn you Bernie! Damn you!

Who?

Hmmm...wasnt there a WD TV thread?......Anyways...whos seen this?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO..... NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Why'd I read this! :frustrated::frustrated:

I'd hate for this to be true; too early and plus I was hoping it'd be Lucille... :(

Just in case you guys want to see what the 127 cover might of looked like ......

IBZ9iQmM_0306142216411.jpg

Bernie why did Adlard give you the finger in the puplished cover ?

es4RkdYU_0306142131351.jpg

Very cool, congrats! Plus...more Bernie!! I'm going to try my hand at coloring this one :)

It's really interesting to see how Kelly buffed up on the final cover and how Connie's look completely changed. And Luke looks younger in the original.

Did you pick that up?

Yes....... they look heavier than they really are...... :insane:

Did you also snap up every single page with Edna on it too at the same time?

Neat pick up. I honestly don't think the published 127 cover is quite one of the best but will definitely appreciate if Edna turns out to be a major character who lasts as long as say Michonne. lol.

Edited by Shawn Low