• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Cool page James ;)

Anyone else think that Dwight is now achieving "A lister" status in the series? He's a pretty interesting and interesting looking character anyway.

Cool page James ;)

Anyone else think that Dwight is now achieving "A lister" status in the series? He's a pretty interesting and interesting looking character anyway.

I have alway liked Dwight......there is room for him to grow.

I dont think TBP likes him lol

Im hoping Negan does not break out to soon,could spell the end of Dwight.

If anyone is interested I have a for sale thread going with some foreign Walking Dead stuff, some badass zombie sketches and my big Walking Dead #1 print that I have been getting the actors signatures on over the past 3 years. Open to offers on everything from the regulars in this thread. :)

Walking Dead FS thread

Having just had my first child with the wife and now looking at possibly being out my job by the end of the year I am starting to sell off everything in my collection.

If anyone is interested I have a for sale thread going with some foreign Walking Dead stuff, some badass zombie sketches and my big Walking Dead #1 print that I have been getting the actors signatures on over the past 3 years. Open to offers on everything from the regulars in this thread. :)

Walking Dead FS thread

Having just had my first child with the wife and now looking at possibly being out my job by the end of the year I am starting to sell off everything in my collection.

Congratulations... but sorry to hear about the job situation. I went through redundancy and my wife told me she was pregnant with out first the following week, literally the first words out of my mouth were "I best get off down the job center tomorrow morning then." If romance wasn't dead before, then that may have just killed it. Take heart, there is never a "right" time to have a kid. If you had waited around thinking that one will come along then you wouldn't ever have had your bundle of joy. GLWTS! ... and also what a well put together FS thread, was a pleasure to browse it :)

Midtown comics currently has this image for the 2nd printing of #127; the only difference is the logo color and a notice of 2nd print on the top right.

7FA039FB-6DE2-4D19-9923-5AB0298A3C8A.jpg

Midtown comics

Pass. I have 9 copies of the same cover. No more printings!! :pullhair:

Note to registry: I am no longer going to play, due to the massive amounts of extra printing drek being published in today's society. Have a blessed day.

Yes I am a hater of extra printings. :foryou:lol