• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just read #128 on Google Play. Important take aways...

1) Hanging out with Josh is a waste of time. The guy does nothing but yap away about Wendy and unicorns.

2) Ken really likes horses. Horses are almost unicorns, so clearly Ken is also trying to impress Wendy.

3) Bernie is mentioned on page 8...they have not forgotten.

4) Magna is dead set on finding out where that bread smell is coming from.

d655ace4e03fa6dc07dccabcf74dc882.jpg

Here are my 2 pages from #127. I wanted to buy pages 16 & 32, but they were gone and I was still glad to get 15 & 33.

8NZoVXa6_3005141703501.jpg

hYCYJTf5_3005141658221.jpg

Both great pages, I can't believe I hesitated on these, I think I was too upset about Bernie - he was a good dude as Kelly points out on your page.

Just read #128 on Google Play. Important take aways...

1) Hanging out with Josh is a waste of time. The guy does nothing but yap away about Wendy and unicorns.

2) Ken really likes horses. Horses are almost unicorns, so clearly Ken is also trying to impress Wendy.

3) Bernie is mentioned on page 8...they have not forgotten.

4) Magna is dead set on finding out where that bread smell is coming from.

d655ace4e03fa6dc07dccabcf74dc882.jpg

lol

Decent set up issue. I know the Kirkman/Magna thing is coming, but I'm going to have to trust Kirkman that he'll throw some curveballs into everything to make it a little more interesting. Just seems too easy.

I just RK doesn't *spoon* this up. Rick and Co. have a good thing going, if RK is going to make them lose everything again and start over on the road, then I swear I might have to seriously consider still reading this. I'll just pretend the whole thing ended at 126. :sorry: Something AWESOME has to happen in this world. 2c

DONT START THAT mess AGAIN! lol

btw, how much of a time jump do you think it was? im thinking more like 5 years, since Kirkman pretty much shot down the "2 years ahead" from Letter Hacks #127

What? He did? I need to read more of the letter hacks.

Love the cover.

hm old Rick is kinda weird. Hope he croaks soon. lol

I love the cover too. So much more of it. And yes Old man Rick is making me sad.

btw, how much of a time jump do you think it was? im thinking more like 5 years, since Kirkman pretty much shot down the "2 years ahead" from Letter Hacks #127

He want's a bigger time gap for his 'Walking Dead: The Lost Years' spinoff series debuting next year.

He want's a bigger time gap for his 'Walking Dead: The Lost Years' spinoff series debuting next year.

I knew your page wouldn't last very long.