• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So after reading 128 I gotta say that Rick and company need to be taken down a few pegs. The self righteousness of the whole crew makes me wanna puke

Edited by Lonzilla

DONT START THAT mess AGAIN! lol

btw, how much of a time jump do you think it was? im thinking more like 5 years, since Kirkman pretty much shot down the "2 years ahead" from Letter Hacks #127

He want's a bigger time gap for his 'Walking Dead: The Lost Years' spinoff series debuting next year.

I knew your page wouldn't last very long.

Yup it's a good one going to a great home!

Two things:

What's going on with Rosita?

Who's going to buy that dirt cheap DPS from mark? Cheapest I've seen since 2010.

If you are buying dirt at those prices I can ship you some ;)

Two things:

Who's going to buy that dirt cheap DPS from mark? Cheapest I've seen since 2010.

Rosita's going to be out late tonight.

That is a cheap DPS, in fact most of the art is priced on the lighter end.

Two things:

No major characters in this, but if you're looking for a zombie page, I can't remember a better one at a more reasonable price:

http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=29160&ArtistId=84&Details=0&Mag=Walking+Dead&From=TDetail

110614153627HSp0roLtGX.jpg

Two things:

No major characters in this, but if you're looking for a zombie page, I can't remember a better one at a more reasonable price:

http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=29160&ArtistId=84&Details=0&Mag=Walking+Dead&From=TDetail

110614153627HSp0roLtGX.jpg

I am very impressed with the prices of the 128 art. That zombie page is really nice for a grand.

Yeah I was gonna say that zombie page is definitely one of my favourites from this issue and very cheap! Why does it have to be now that I can't afford anything but the crappy pages :(

Also my prediction of what will happen

They gain rick and the groups trust, search around a bit do their digging find Negan he brings them onto his side, they sabotage some stuff, let Negan go and sh*t gets fed up