• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Nowell Bros will always be the cover guys.What à great collection they have. Thats one reason I have moved on from the older covers.

Cant afford to get in a bidding war with them. I have tried and its painful. I have refocused my collection to key pages and older pages. This has giving me the money and time to track them down.

Its not fun bumping heads with them lol

Nowell Bros will always be the cover guys.What à great collection they have. Thats one reason I have moved on from the older covers.

Cant afford to get in a bidding war with them. I have tried and its painful. I have refocused my collection to key pages and older pages. This has giving me the money and time to track them down.

Its not fun bumping heads with them lol

Truly is amazing the stuff you both have. Also nice to see the market getting wider with new buyers. Lots of updates on CAF from people I've never heard of, or long time collectors of other OA getting into the WD... I get emails all the time for some of my stuff, and I can't imagine how flooded your inbox must be.

More importantly, thanks for sharing these! It's no fun when they're tucked away and not able to be viewed. (worship)

All this talk about key WD pieces is getting me all giddy, and I want to pose a question to the group:

If you could have one piece of OA from the entire series, which would they be?:

Here's my top choice:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=511904&GSub=78862

I couldn't pick one.

For Tony Moore, aside from covers: the last page of issue 1, a page of Rick and Glen fighting zombies while raining, or Carl shooting Shane.

For Adlard, aside from covers: something from issue 48, an early Jesus pg., something from issue 100, (Where are the pages from 100 anyway?) or maybe issue 84 pg 16-17.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=859189&GSub=126611

Edited by Rip

All this talk about key WD pieces is getting me all giddy, and I want to pose a question to the group:

If you could have one piece of OA from the entire series, which would they be?:

Here's my top choice:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=511904&GSub=78862

I couldn't pick one.

For Tony Moore, aside from covers: the last page of issue 1, a page of Rick and Glen fighting zombies while raining, or Carl shooting Shane.

For Adlard, aside from covers: something from issue 48, an early Jesus pg., something from issue 100, (Where are the pages from 100 anyway?) or maybe issue 84 pg 16-17.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=859189&GSub=126611

Damn that's all kinds of b@d@ssness.

That DPS is ok. Group shot main characters, zombies dead on the ground. But there's no action. The DPS that Philip managed to get, now that's the freaking page to have from Charlie.

For me it would be the cover for #106, that cover is by far the best by Adlard IMO, and #1 and #9 would be from TM.

That DPS is ok. Group shot main characters, zombies dead on the ground. But there's no action. The DPS that Philip managed to get, now that's the freaking page to have from Charlie.

For me it would be the cover for #106, that cover is by far the best by Adlard IMO, and #1 and #9 would be from TM.

If I added covers, 1,2,9,106, are way up there.

If I added covers, 1,2,9,106, are way up there.

If i'm going for covers, #106 by far, followed by #8, #20, #46 and #100 wraparound