• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

any one need a 127 9.8 SS by Charlie Adlard and Stefano Gaudiano?

Spoke with both of them at Big Wow and might be the last chance of the year to get their sigs :sorry:

Shoot me a PM :)

I tend to stay away from anything that isn't all Adlard. Very interested in seeing how the art wil sell long term if pencils and inks get seperated. Also, I need Rick in my pages. He's gotta be in them, unless it's just a memorable moment (e.g. My old Michonne/Gov page, birth of Judith, etc).

I tend to stay away from anything that isn't all Adlard. Very interested in seeing how the art wil sell long term if pencils and inks get seperated. Also, I need Rick in my pages. He's gotta be in them, unless it's just a memorable moment (e.g. My old Michonne/Gov page, birth of Judith, etc).

I'm with you on this 100% Unfortunately I have been spoiled by "Adlard Only" art and I will not buy anymore of the double pages. :(

I'm with you on this 100% Unfortunately I have been spoiled by "Adlard Only" art and I will not buy anymore of the double pages. :(

I guess besides hunting for older art you guys can still look forward to new covers and promo art like Adlard did for 127.

I guess besides hunting for older art you guys can still look forward to new covers and promo art like Adlard did for 127.

Yes. But don't forget there are still some cool pages left of "Adlard Only" art readily available on splashpage. :gossip:

Yes. But don't forget there are still some cool pages left of "Adlard Only" art readily available on splashpage. :gossip:

Good point hm

Thinking there are 8 first apperances :baiting:

:shy:

But really anyone know which single wd page has the most first apperances?

Haha, no you're completely correct.

It may even be the page with the most first appearances of main Characters.

What'd we got:

Lori

Carl

Shane

Sofia

Allen

Billy & his brother

Jim

possible Andrea?

oh, and don't forget about Dale's RV!

Looks like you have a great page. lol

Edited by Phillip