• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

127 Should gain some value down the road....dont think it will be a win fall. It is à kind of new kick start which may have brought on new readers :wishluck:

I'm planning on slabbing my copies. I think it's a no-brainer. The book goes beyond first appearances, and really is a new jumping on point. I dig it. No need to reboot.

127 Should gain some value down the road....dont think it will be a win fall. It is à kind of new kick start which may have brought on new readers :wishluck:

Agreed. Unless...one or more of the new crew become popular, key players. Then it could pop a bit.

The print run might be high enough to keep it from hitting WD92 numbers, but I can see it passing 108 pretty easily.

Anyone know for sure if Adlard or Kirkman are going to New York Comic Con? Tickets are about to go up for sale and I'm not 100% sure I'm going but if either attends I'll be there.

You should go regardless, but I do hope they both attend again this year and Gaudiano too. :wishluck:

Yes Gaudiano would be great too! Ok you convinced me :)

any one need a 127 9.8 SS by Charlie Adlard and Stefano Gaudiano?

Spoke with both of them at Big Wow and might be the last chance of the year to get their sigs :sorry:

Shoot me a PM :)

Doug's comment makes me think one or both of them are going to be a no go at NYCC. Take that into consideration as well.

Spoke with both of them at Big Wow and might be the last chance of the year to get their sigs :sorry:

Doug's comment makes me think one or both of them are going to be a no go at NYCC. Take that into consideration as well.

hm , thanks!

Both Robert and Charlie will be at SDCC.

-shawn

I was on at noon, sharp wanting to get VIP Tix ($195), but to no avail. Seems they sold out in three minutes. I then hesitated on the 4-day pass, so I am out of luck. Oh well... :sorry:

Just get a dealer badge. You have months to convince someone to sell you one at a resonable price...

I was on at noon, sharp wanting to get VIP Tix ($195), but to no avail. Seems they sold out in three minutes. I then hesitated on the 4-day pass, so I am out of luck. Oh well... :sorry:

Just get a dealer badge. You have months to convince someone to sell you one at a resonable price...

I would if I knew where to ask... but gonna look into this for sure. Thanks for the suggestion! (thumbs u

I'm in the same boat. Waited on the regular 4 day. Oh well. I'm sure something will pop up at some point.

I called midtown comics and they said they will get tickets soon, to check back.

Be prepared to wait in a long line. Last year when tix went on sale at Midtown Comics Downtown, no lie, I work in the area and the line snaked around like three blocks. Some peeps camped out from at least the afternoon before. It was crazy!

I called midtown comics and they said they will get tickets soon, to check back.

Be prepared to wait in a long line. Last year when tix went on sale at Midtown Comics Downtown, no lie, I work in the area and the line snaked around like three blocks. Some peeps camped out from at least the afternoon before. It was crazy!

That's crazy. Me not being local the only thing I can do is try online. Maybe we will luck out and they will release more 4 day badges. :wishluck:

I'll pay flipper prices before I wait on a line like that lol