• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I can't believe I won this page, I was at my max and expected

it to sell for another $200-$300. Total shock, never expected to get a page this early in the series, let alone for $400!

Walking Dead #18 pg 7

:applause:

(worship)

Great page and not a bad price at all for an early arc and large art. #1 - #48 is where it is at all day long. That's a keeper. I think a lot of international buyers would have had zero interest in eBay global shipping which charged just shy of $100 in duty and about $30 in shipping on top of the winning bid. Would not have encouraged anyone over here to take it much higher either.

Goes to show if the small handful of people competing for the same pieces are not bidding then the prices get to a reasonable level. Somehow I don't think we will see them drop too much lower ... I can hope though :wishluck::devil:

it to sell for another $200-$300. Total shock, never expected to get a page this early in the series, let alone for $400!

Walking Dead #18 pg 7

(worship)

Great page and not a bad price at all for an early arc and large art. #1 - #48 is where it is at all day long. That's a keeper. I think a lot of international buyers would have had zero interest in eBay global shipping which charged just shy of $100 in duty and about $30 in shipping on top of the winning bid. Would not have encouraged anyone over here to take it much higher either.

Goes to show if the small handful of people competing for the same pieces are not bidding then the prices get to a reasonable level. Somehow I don't think we will see them drop too much lower ... I can hope though :wishluck::devil:

It's the same bidders on every OA auction...

I didn't think Shawn worked on the TV/production side though. I think this is more focused on the comic.

I'll bet it's the comic or a product. Especially based on the spoilers.

My guess is Negan will come in the middle of season 6 or at the end, but no time soon.

Edited by Rip

Walking Dead #18 pg 7

(worship)

Thanks Garf! Yes this one is a keeper!

I'm totally behind the times....so the word is that Negan and Dwight (plus Lucille) are in the next season, and run 'The Hunters'?

Not been following this for a bit.......

Cliff-notes anyone?

Thanks (thumbs u

So what's been happening with Negan and the TV show (shrug)

Nothing. It's all speculation.

(thumbs u And speculating is what Modern forum does best lol

Beige!!!!!! What up player!?!?

Yea no Negan in the next season.

The only thing sorta serious is that AMC wants to go about 10-12 seasons. Definitely 10 with 11 and 12 up in the air. They said there's so much comic material to do that many.

So I don't see Negan and the saviors in any upcoming shows for a little bit longer.

2c

Didn't RK recently state that Negan won't show up for at least another season or two? I remember reading that in a recent interview, which I think someone posted a link to either here or in TWD show thread.

It certainly is going to be interesting to see how toned down the Negan character will be on AMC. I can't wait for that, but more excited to see Paul Monroe. I hope he's a bada$$ like in the book.

I still can't believe this is still available??

http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=29167&ArtistId=84&From=Title

I think it would be a killer cover minus the back of the zombie's head. I can't tell if that's supposed to be shading or an opened cranium. Either way, I think it looks a bit odd for $4,000-10,000.

For some reason I don't really like it. I'd say it goes for $6k-$7k