• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Beige!!!!!! What up player!?!?

Yea no Negan in the next season.

The only thing sorta serious is that AMC wants to go about 10-12 seasons. Definitely 10 with 11 and 12 up in the air. They said there's so much comic material to do that many.

So I don't see Negan and the saviors in any upcoming shows for a little bit longer.

2c

Good morning Sir :)

So 12 seasons - is that including the spin-off?

Whens that happening then Retro?

tick tick tick tick tick.......

BOOM!!!

null_zpsf4362b6a.jpg

:D

This looks really freaking cool; but it'd be cooler to buy a Louisville Slugger, some barbed wire and nails to make your own!

:idea:

Ouch... a cover, some cracking #33 pages and early pages elsewhere out there all at the same time.
I was thinking the same. Not to mention there is a nice selection of art on Splash. Right now the show is between seasons so I guess the popularity is at a low but I'm guessing it'll rise again by October.

Ouch... a cover, some cracking #33 pages and early pages elsewhere out there all at the same time.
I was thinking the same. Not to mention there is a nice selection of art on Splash. Right now the show is between seasons so I guess the popularity is at a low but I'm guessing it'll rise again by October.

Which means it's a good time to be the buyer. But he has a reserve. Wanna know why he has a reserve because it's a safety net and he prolly won't get what he wants for it. But that's just common sense knowledge. lol

Which means it's a good time to be the buyer. But he has a reserve. Wanna know why he has a reserve because it's a safety net and he prolly won't get what he wants for it. But that's just common sense knowledge. lol

Yes good time to be a buyer, bad time to be a seller lol

I had a page up that was probably going to sell for half of what I paid so I pulled it and will relist when the show returns in October.

OMG So much good stuff!!!

:ohnoez: :ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

And yes I was thinking of just buying my own bat and barbwire.

It probably will be cheaper. lol

Having actually made this "real" Lucille, I can tell you it's not cheaper. ;)

-shawn

Bq8JuWHCQAAt2OV.jpg