• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

per TFAW website, release dates for upcoming issues:

117 - 11/27

118 - 12/11

119 - 1/8

120 - 1/22

Btw, the attached weblink has covers up through 122

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_123

Seems like each of the more prominent characters get a spotlight cover for the AOW arc.

per TFAW website, release dates for upcoming issues:

117 - 11/27

118 - 12/11

119 - 1/8

120 - 1/22

Btw, the attached weblink has covers up through 122

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_123

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_122

Seems like each of the more prominent characters get a spotlight cover for the AOW arc.

Thanks for this. But 123 doesn't show a cover. Fixed for you

Those covers are looking good!

Hey guys-

Today was the first day of my Thanksgiving Vacation from work and I have been meaning to do this for awhile.

I thought I would share my little project with you. While I could not afford an HI cover itself, I could afford the HI TPB and HC. I butchered the TPB to fix my desk in my home office and kept the HC for my collection. I really love how it turned out. Check it out and let me know what you think!

MOAR DEAD!

Phase 1 cleared off the desk and took the tempered glass off and began butchering the TPB.

th_IMG_0010_zpsf61d9e71.jpg

th_IMG_0008_zps303ac4c6.jpg

Phase 2 About ½ - ¾ through taping them onto the desk.

th_IMG_0012_zps4a24bbb3.jpg

th_IMG_0014_zpsb9c2744d.jpg

Phase 3 100 % done taping them to the desk. Left my kids pictures on there and some random tickets.

th_IMG_0019_zps8f3f63cf.jpg

Phase 4 Tempered glass placed back on top of the desk.

IMG_0021_zpsa2a109bd.jpg

Final Computer put back together and now I am posting these pics to the boards ^_^.

IMG_0024_zps017e74ec.jpg

Stay Dead my friends. :cloud9:

Hey guys-

Today was the first day of my Thanksgiving Vacation from work and I have been meaning to do this for awhile.

I thought I would share my little project with you. While I could not afford an HI cover itself, I could afford the HI TPB and HC. I butchered the TPB to fix my desk in my home office and kept the HC for my collection. I really love how it turned out. Check it out and let me know what you think!

MOAR DEAD!

Phase 1 cleared off the desk and took the tempered glass off and began butchering the TPB.

th_IMG_0010_zpsf61d9e71.jpg

th_IMG_0008_zps303ac4c6.jpg

Phase 2 About ½ - ¾ through taping them onto the desk.

th_IMG_0012_zps4a24bbb3.jpg

th_IMG_0014_zpsb9c2744d.jpg

Phase 3 100 % done taping them to the desk. Left my kids pictures on there and some random tickets.

th_IMG_0019_zps8f3f63cf.jpg

Phase 4 Tempered glass placed back on top of the desk.

IMG_0021_zpsa2a109bd.jpg

Final Computer put back together and now I am posting these pics to the boards ^_^.

IMG_0024_zps017e74ec.jpg

Stay Dead my friends. :cloud9:

:golfclap:Very cool I am working on a similar project will post pictures when its done it will be my first.

I knew you were going to say that. Do u think the person who paid $12k thinks the same way? lol j/k

:fear:meh, if he got it SSed then it doesn't matter because then they basically become 2 different alternating display pieces. Now if it was framed, that would make me sad because I would never be able to *not* see it.

i can forgive you

(worship) Gentleman and Scholar! Forgiveness accepted. (thumbs u