• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

This is :censored: unacceptable. Why can't they just print more copies of the first print, the first time around? The :censored: registry is going to command this and it's just to :censored: much.

#7 is very underrated imo. First Charlie.

the thing to keep in mind is that #1 is great, no doubt about that, but if any issue (for any series really) is going to be "handled with kid gloves" it's going to be the #1 issue. By issue #7, most people no longer concern themselves with "value". Thats not to say they beat the out of their issues, but you know what i mean.

This is :censored: unacceptable. Why can't they just print more copies of the first print, the first time around? The :censored: registry is going to command this and it's just to :censored: much.

I'm pretty sure this guy just doesn't know what he's talking about. If the mast head is 'a lighter purple' It's probably because the ink was getting low at that time in the print run. I have multiples of other Deads that have the same issue.

I know he says the printing number is indicated on the inside, but he doesn't show a picture of the indicia saying it's a 2nd or 3rd print.

Also, the cover isn't a variant, it's not marked as a second printing on the cover and there hasn't been any official announcement of a 2nd or 3rd printing.

I'm pretty sure this guy just doesn't know what he's talking about. If the mast head is 'a lighter purple' It's probably because the ink was getting low at that time in the print run. I have multiples of other Deads that have the same issue.

I know he says the printing number is indicated on the inside, but he doesn't show a picture of the indicia saying it's a 2nd or 3rd print.

Also, the cover isn't a variant, it's not marked as a second printing on the cover and there hasn't been any official announcement of a 2nd or 3rd printing.

Nice work! I saw that this morning and was half a sleep. But was there an official announcement about 115 second printing? If there was then I was still sleeping. lol I had to find out about them through TBP on here.

Nice work! I saw that this morning and was half a sleep. But was there an official announcement about 115 second printing? If there was then I was still sleeping. lol I had to find out about them through TBP on here.

WELL THEY SOLD OUT FROM THAT SELLER..........that's the comic shop in the UK that Charlie did or does go to. So I would think they know what they are talking about.

They announced it at the panel at NYCC and also it's also mentioned with the announcement that #115 first prints sold out:

https://www.imagecomics.com/content/view/the-walking-dead-115-sells-out-of-bestselling-print-run

It doesn't make sense that they wouldn't make a 2nd/3rd print known

Edited by nikocb

Can you not see the second printing and third printing monikers on the left hand side?

And they have to be legit. The seller is Charlie's local shop.

Can you not see the second printing and third printing monikers on the left hand side?

And they have to be legit. The seller is Charlie's local shop.

Honestly, the picture is so crappy that I can't really see much of anything. I guess I can kind of make out some sort of something under the price, which my copy doesn't have.

It still doesn't make sense that they would to a second AND third print without anyone hearing about it. There wasn't even a 3rd print for 115

Something weird is going on here.