• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

What would be a realistic price for a 9.9? (shrug)

If 9.8s are currently selling at $1,000 then I would say a fair price for a 9.9 would be $1,750.

But they aren't being sold that high yet, are they? I know the sig series has gone for $1250 but the regular 9.8's are still stuck around $550. The GPA high is $700 in the last 12 months.

Agreed, there's a huge difference between selling, and sold. Books Sold are the only thing that matters. 9.8 are being sold for average of 575.

If anyone wants to move any 9.8 #1s for SS copies of other Walking Dead books, hit me up via PM, plenty of cool stuff to trade...

Also, Kirkman was as awesome (as he usually is) at the NYCC and signed a ton of books for CGC. He is a gem!

If anyone wants to move any 9.8 #1s for SS copies of other Walking Dead books, hit me up via PM, plenty of cool stuff to trade...

Also, Kirkman was as awesome (as he usually is) at the NYCC and signed a ton of books for CGC. He is a gem!

hm

Any 9.9+ ?

hm

Any 9.9+ ?

:popcorn:

IronManVZombie.jpg

Just showing off my new sketch :hi:

It's the first Iron Man Adlard has drawn, and I think he enjoyed drawing it. He was a really nice guy, I showed Imran and Gary afterwards at Cafe Rouge in B-Town and they both dug it too.

As most people know, Iron Man is my fave, and zombies kick too, so this is a keeper for me :)

IronManVZombie.jpg

Just showing off my new sketch :hi:

It's the first Iron Man Adlard has drawn, and I think he enjoyed drawing it. He was a really nice guy, I showed Imran and Gary afterwards at Cafe Rouge in B-Town and they both dug it too.

As most people know, Iron Man is my fave, and zombies kick too, so this is a keeper for me :)

Great sketch Lloyd! I know you love Iron Man. (thumbs u

I think it shows how talented Adlard is too. We know he can draw zombies, but that's a really cool Iron Man too!!!

I'm sure that will make the letter pages if anything gem :) Would make a nice adition to your collection if it did eh :D

If that one makes it to the letter page, guarantee you I'll get it slabbed and SS.

If I could play guitar worth a I'd make a youtube vid of it.

I've been thinking of writing in & doing that lol ... thinking of writing in for #100 see if my letter gets printed in it ... that would be kind of cool ...

I've got a SDCC #75 SS (with three sigs) and plan to have my signature added as I've got a letter published in that one. :-)

CGC SS will recognize the signature for people who have a letter published??? I had no idea.

Is it listed on the label then? In the registry?? How cool.

WalkingDead642.png

WalkingDead75.png

I also got a couple of copies each of the WD #75 RI, SDCC and Blank cover variants. In fact the two blank covers I got, free from Adlard, have the original printing defect that caused such controversy (shrug)

I also got a copy of Image holiday special for about $7 :headbang:

Edited by gaz2810i