• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

9 out of 10 times, when an underdog good-guy promises the bad-guy he will kill him and the bad guy laughs it off, that's exactly what happens. I'm pretty sure Carl will in fact kill Negan (eventually).

This is the main reason I don't think he's been permantly handicapped.

9 out of 10 times, when an underdog good-guy promises the bad-guy he will kill him and the bad guy laughs it off, that's exactly what happens. I'm pretty sure Carl will in fact kill Negan (eventually).

This is the main reason I don't think he's been permantly handicapped.

Exactly my point.... CLICHE'

Just kidding man!

Oh I know man. It's all good. I'm not mad at you or anything. All love here, player!

Don't hate the player hate the game.... hahahahahahahahahaha J/K I don't really talk like that I just heard it and thought it was funny.

You used to suck. Now, I think I kind of like you. :foryou:

You do still post like an over-excited child though (see above). How old are you, anyway?

Just kidding man!

Oh I know man. It's all good. I'm not mad at you or anything. All love here, player!

Don't hate the player hate the game.... hahahahahahahahahaha J/K I don't really talk like that I just heard it and thought it was funny.

You do still post like an over-excited child though (see above). How old are you, anyway?

*contemplates grooming jokes* hm

Just kidding man!

Personal question my friend, I don't know you yet. But I am a very big over acted child, I read comics. I have yet to meet a child that likes comics. But if you are starting to like me, then PM and ask me. Then if you'd like you can post all over the forums how old I am. Naw I'm just messing with you man, but seriously I am very overactive, I work 12 hour shifts at a tattoo shop and drink lots and lots of coffee. I don't drink or do drugs. Just very hyper.

Just kidding man!

*contemplates grooming jokes* hm

lol

Er... no.

Reading my post back though, I definitely could have phrased it better.

Just kidding man!

Personal question my friend, I don't know you yet. But I am a very big over acted child, I read comics. I have yet to meet a child that likes comics. But if you are starting to like me, then PM and ask me. Then if you'd like you can post all over the forums how old I am. Naw I'm just messing with you man, but seriously I am very overactive, I work 12 hour shifts at a tattoo shop and drink lots and lots of coffee. I don't drink or do drugs. Just very hyper.

Fair enough - you want to keep it to yourself, I respect that. For what it's worth, I wasn't actually intending for you to post how old you are - was more of a gentle joke about your posting style.

Anyway, on with the Walking Dead. Let's re-start the discussion about whether or not Ezekiel is Michonne's father (can't remember whether that was on this forum or elsewhere). Because obviously he's black and has dreads, so he must be. Or, even better, whether we think he looks like a "South African warlord" as some other clown posted - that definitely wasn't on here.

Needs some coolness fast...

Someone called for me?

I said needs some coolness, not awesome OA or slabbed #1's.

Alright, how about my dog in a Brooklyn hoodie?

Now normally I am fervently opposed to dogs in clothes, but this hoodie is cool.

sweatertubbs.jpg

Needs some coolness fast...

Someone called for me?

I said needs some coolness, not awesome OA or slabbed #1's.

Alright, how about my dog in a Brooklyn hoodie?

Now normally I am fervently opposed to dogs in clothes, but this hoodie is cool.

sweatertubbs.jpg

I'm in Brooklyn! I don't even have a hoodie!