• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Philly. May.30,31, and Jun.1st. Whos going ??

55 posts in this topic

I leave at 3pm today for setup. This has definately been alot of work. Hope to see some of you guys there. Booth name is gene and pats comics, being as it's gene and I running the booth. Stop by and say hi.

Pat-

I leave at 3pm today for setup. This has definately been alot of work. Hope to see some of you guys there. Booth name is gene and pats comics, being as it's gene and I running the booth. Stop by and say hi.

Pat-

No.

Pat-

No.

fine...

Pat-

you get that name from my city's Cheesestakes? lol

GOOD LUCK AT YOUR FIRST SHOW AS A DEALER!

Say Hi to Gary Platt for me!

Pat-

No.

fine...

:pullhair:

:jokealert:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH HOTEL THE HOST HOTEL IS FOR WW PHILLY!!!

The Wizard World site is useless.

:frustrated:

Marriot. But it's $40 more expensive than the Courtyard Marriot right next to it so forget that.

R.

Pat-

you get that name from my city's Cheesestakes? lol

GOOD LUCK AT YOUR FIRST SHOW AS A DEALER!

Say Hi to Gary Platt for me!

Ive eaten at Pats and Genos. Didnt go there this weekend, did get a cheesesteak from the market. My first convention and it sucked, low turnout. I will be at Big Apple saturday, hopefully a better crowd.