• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade original owner books.

47 posts in this topic

Hey Andy,

Any sweet, sweet Our Army at Wars or G.I. Combats from this era/grade range coming up?

Beautiful, beautiful books... makes me wish I collected more DC hero SA.

Which, of course, would bankrupt me.

Shep

Hey Andy,

Any sweet, sweet Our Army at Wars or G.I. Combats from this era/grade range coming up?

Shep

When I was getting ready to buy the collection, war was the first thing I asked about. Not one book. Almost complete DC superhero runs from 1958-1965, but no war. :(

Hey Andy,

Shep

When I was getting ready to buy the collection, war was the first thing I asked about. Not one book. Almost complete DC superhero runs from 1958-1965, but no war. :(

Are you listing any more books in this thread?

Hey Andy,

Shep

Are you listing any more books in this thread?

I doubt it. The Batman 169 was the last one, as it was on hold for a trade until now.

Hey Andy,

Shep

:frustrated:

Green Lantern 10

$175

Front cover colors are off the charts. A couple of printing creases on the top right.

gl10.jpg

btw this is the book Seeley Booth was reading in the tub on the season Finale of Bones

:gossip: Actually it was issue 33, not 10.

Green Lantern 10

$175

Front cover colors are off the charts. A couple of printing creases on the top right.

gl10.jpg

btw this is the book Seeley Booth was reading in the tub on the season Finale of Bones

:gossip: Actually it was issue 33, not 10.

well they both have red covers, so I was close.