• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Good Comic Shops in Pittsburgh?

26 posts in this topic

what highways are you taking to pittsburgh? there could be decent shops along the way. i stopped at bookery fantasy on my last trip through ohio.

None, we're flying. No time to drive and even if there was I'd fly. Drove once (from NE Mass.) and have no intention of doing it again.

The tunnels through the mountains lose their charm when the map shows 6 hours of boredom following them...

Just hit the cruise control and take a nap - the trip will be over in no time!

Any Good Comic Shops in Pittsburgh?

I don't know, but I hear they have a killer convention.

Ba-Ding!

That one rates four out of five fists! :golfclap:

what highways are you taking to pittsburgh? there could be decent shops along the way. i stopped at bookery fantasy on my last trip through ohio.

None, we're flying. No time to drive and even if there was I'd fly. Drove once (from NE Mass.) and have no intention of doing it again.

The tunnels through the mountains lose their charm when the map shows 6 hours of boredom following them...

Just hit the cruise control and take a nap - the trip will be over in no time!

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."

Thanks everybody! (thumbs u