• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

October's Parade of Pleasure: Summer Style

310 posts in this topic

october-1.jpg

Payment by check or money order preferred. Shipping is extra. Please don't bother buying anything from this thread, or any others of mine, if you are currently on the probation list. Make good on your debts!

All books are completely unpressed to the best of my knowledge.

First books coming in five...

Bunch of Flash, Green Lantern, Gold Key, high grade Ducks, and other stuff coming. Also some SA Marvels and a few pedigrees at some point.

Bunch of Flash, Green Lantern, Gold Key, high grade Ducks, and other stuff coming. Also some SA Marvels and a few pedigrees at some point.
What's the other stuff?

What's the other stuff?

Everything but the Flash, Green Lantern, Gold Key, high grade Ducks, SA Marvels, and pedigrees. lol

:sorry:

What's the other stuff?

Westerns, some golden age, lots of other random things.

And you know I was just saying to myself..."when is October going to do a book sales thread?...it seems like forever since we've seen one from him."

It's like you read my mind... :kidaround:

C

Flash 119

$110 (OSPG $160)

Front presents like a high grade copy, but a few small edge tears on the back bring it down. VERY pretty copy.

fl119.jpg

Is that the copy I think it is?

Nope, just got this one in.