• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silver age Wonder Woman extravaganza

7 posts in this topic

If you need any issues, I probably have 'em. Each listing contains full-size scans and plot synopses for all the stories, so you know you're getting pure SA fun with every issue! Here's what's up this week:

linky poo

Bid early! Bid often! Bid for thrills! Bid outrageously high! Get a second mortgage and win that bidding war!

Just bid on #110, I'm kind of curious about the "Shipping insurance: Not offered"

is that a typo or ?

dave h

Actually, I offer it at the end of the auction. I just never know what things are going to sell for and since insurance is based on final value, I wait until the auction ends before I put in a price. I'm an "exact cost only" shipper, with no margin for error (i.e. no handling fees). I've found that buyers are very unwilling to pay more than stated if a package costs more to send, so I tend to be vague on shipping unless I'm certain. I use Priority Mail with free delivery confirmation, unless otherwise requested (and I'll send it any way that's legal).

-- Joanna

The Silver Age Wonder Woman Extravaganza is still going on, but you'd better hurry! People are snapping up the best books and leaving you in the dust. There are some gorgeous copies up, as well as some cheapo thrashers, so every wallet can be accomodated!

Wonder Woman Extravaganza

Don't miss out on today's ending auctions:

WW113A.jpg

WW115A.jpg

WW116A.jpg