• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRONZE–COPPER–MODERN CGC 9.6–9.8 **SELL-OFF**

246 posts in this topic

As mentioned in the "Announcement Thread"...

I will be listing up to 80+ CGC 9.6 to 9.8 slabs (depending on response) from the Bronze, Copper and Modern eras starting tonight, Sunday while I watch the Flyers "try" to take the ECFs back to Philly, and into this coming week if all goes decent enough.

It's a relatively diverse mix of "Keys", "Filler Issues" and some "Sets" for the most part... with equal amounts of Bronze and Copper and a decent amount of Modern Keys too... depending on how far I get. A preview of the first batch is posted in the "Announcement Thread".

I am certainly open to offers via PM.

Please put the "title/grade offer in the title of the PM" so I can access it easier/quicker.

I'm more likely to be as "flexible as possible" when buyers have interest in multiple items.

I know most of you use the :takeit: graemlin as the overiding law, but I don't want to penalize a collector with a valid concern or question, so I will allow a "Conditional I'll Take It" to be posted as hm:takeit: for those "that will buy at the listed price" BUT have question(s) about the comic. This will be limited to... "who I bought it from", "a request for a larger scan" or "back cover scan" (which I really would like to avoid to be frank on books under $100) but I cannot hold it against someone who need to see one. Please don't abuse the courtesy. Note: If I have knowledge that a book has been pressed it will be listed (you won't have to ask), however, I think only 1 or 2 have been.

Anyway... get ready and keep an eye out so you don't miss out

Bruce

Edit: Shipping Costs will be "realistic" (non-profiteering) and I'll accept Checks, MOs, Cashier's Checks, Paypal and Chick-fil-a sandwiches.

I know most of you use the :takeit: graemlin as the overiding law, but I don't want to penalize a collector with a valid concern or question, so I will allow a "Conditional I'll Take It" to be posted as hm:takeit: for those with questions about the comic "limited to"... "who I bought it from", "a request for a larger scan" or "back cover scan" (which I really would like to avoid to be frank on books under $100) but I cannot hold it against someone who need to see one.

Bruce

Thank you for that.

(worship)

Next... All Star 58 CGC 9.4 White

This book has an interesting story. It originally was a 9.6 W. 2 years ago at the 2nd to most recent Wizard World Philly I cracked it out and resub'd it hoping for a 9.8. Imagine my surprise when it returned a 9.4. I submitted it with the 9.6 Label but somehow CGC lost track of it. Point being that, excluding instances when a book has suffered "new" damage that CGC will of course not overlook, "usually" a Resub will return "no lower than the grade it started". Somehow this did not happen, and when I questioned Borock, he said I should have Resub'd with the label. After I told him I did, he asked me to ship the book back to CGC because it was the end of the show (pressumably to recheck it to reinstate the 9.6 grade). I never got around to it. Anyway... a sweet copy. It does have a "printer's crease" on the front cover, but that's not supposed to impact the grade.

I'm asking $150 (+ s/I) which is a big loss. I bought it for $280 from Brent/ Quality Comix as a 9.6

58406-AllStar58CGC94W(myass).jpg.c07d2761f047cf6ef34a9a4184b65e58.jpg

As mentioned above.. here's the whole "Wolverine/Bullseye/Adamantium Story Arc"

Daredevil(s) 196, 197, 198, 199 & 200 all CGC 9.8 with varying PQ

Note: Prices on these books vary and I feel I priced the lot very fairly. Keep in mind that you'd incur close to $50 shipping fees to try and put this set together individually.DD 197 also has not surfaced in 2 years and the last sale was $100 alone.

I'm asking $235 for the set and only want to sell as a set (for now)

58451-Daredevil196CGC98W.jpg.35f74f19447e18f632c34c8dcb0aa96b.jpg

58452-Daredevil197CGC98oww.jpg.1f520fa636140201bac5c26ed719a387.jpg

58453-Daredevil198CGC98oww.jpg.00e52000a829b6782203f241d8286b70.jpg

58454-Daredevil199CGC98W.jpg.368566dfb010bf8e585a5c4ef282d084.jpg

58455-Daredevil200CGC98W.jpg.542a0b07a58bbae3fa89f598091a1805.jpg