• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Copper Age X-men CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES

82 posts in this topic

Hi

Interested in picking up 12 of the above, do you give a discount for a bulk purchase for these? The issues that I am interested in are 167, 173 (do you have another issue which is more "centered"), 176, 180 to 184, 190, 194, 198 and 209. I am residing overseas and will be paying via paypal or credit card, whichever is more convenient to you.

Good day to you.

Cheers

Tiang

Ask and you shall receive. :grin:

You going to give the Asian dude a discount?

Hi

Interested in picking up 12 of the above, do you give a discount for a bulk purchase for these? The issues that I am interested in are 167, 173 (do you have another issue which is more "centered"), 176, 180 to 184, 190, 194, 198 and 209. I am residing overseas and will be paying via paypal or credit card, whichever is more convenient to you.

Good day to you.

Cheers

Tiang

:gossip:

Hi

Good day to you.

Cheers

Tiang

Do it or my people will crush your people. :whistle:

Hi

Good day to you.

Cheers

Tiang

:eek:

Hi

Good day to you.

Cheers

Tiang

:eek:

:jokealert:

:takeit: 183 if the other guy doesn't pan out.

As far as I can see no one has snapped up the 183. (shrug)

Tiang included 180 through 184 in his post so it has been taken. Maybe you have another one for Rodey :wishluck:

Tiang included 180 through 184 in his post so it has been taken. Maybe you have another one for Rodey :wishluck:

My bad. doh! I didn't catch that. And yes I do have another 183. :banana:

Common

Common

Sweet! I'll take it!

I'll settle for 188, 202, 216.

:takeit:

LMK if the package deal falls through or PM me if you have duplicates of those books. Was the centered 173 spoken for?

I'll settle for 188, 202, 216.

:takeit:

LMK if the package deal falls through or PM me if you have duplicates of those books. Was the centered 173 spoken for?

Yes, he wants the centered 173. I do have dupes of 180,184 & 194.