• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few SS Books for Sale: Bruce Campbell, Warren Ellis, Tony Moore, etc...

24 posts in this topic

That is actually a very good deal. Bruce campbell does very few conventions. Infact that book was signed at a Book signing. As a side note Bruce Campbell will no longer sign dynamite books. So photo covers signed by bruce are very rare.

Steve I know how much you love that book. If you don't absolutely have to sell it you shouldn't.

That is actually a very good deal. Bruce campbell does very few conventions. Infact that book was signed at a Book signing. As a side note Bruce Campbell will no longer sign dynamite books. So photo covers signed by bruce are very rare.

Steve I know how much you love that book. If you don't absolutely have to sell it you shouldn't.

Thanks Kris :)

I wish I didn't have to sell it, that's why I priced it fairly aggressively....

If it doesn't sell, I would not be heartbroken at all :grin:

It's a shame that you do have to sell it. If everything thecollector said is true, I would surely want to hold on to that one. I wish you good luck though, and I'm sorry if i made an unwanted comment. (I'm still working on that :frustrated: )

It's a shame that you do have to sell it. If everything thecollector said is true, I would surely want to hold on to that one. I wish you good luck though, and I'm sorry if i made an unwanted comment. (I'm still working on that :frustrated: )

No worries, and I didn't think you made any unwanted comments at all :)

Oh, and thanks for the good luck wishes too!

--Steve

I would love to hear that as well? Also will he still sign the Dark Horse comics hm
I've met Bruce 5 or 6 times, and he always recognizes me (perhaps it's the Army of Darkness tattoo?)....I'm pretty sure I would be able to talk him into signing just about anything (shrug)

As a side note Bruce Campbell will no longer sign dynamite books.

Why is that?

Good question, hopefully Kris will fill us in on this :wishluck:

Bruce states he was never paid for the rights to use his likeness by Dynamite.

He signed Steve's comic when the first series had just came out. Apparently at the time he was expecting to be paid.

He has sense learned that he will not be paid for the use of his likeness.

as for the darkhorse AOD and evil dead books yes he will sign those.

Why is that?

He signed Steve's comic when the first series had just came out. Apparently at the time he was expecting to be paid.

Very interesting Kris, thanks for the info! I had no idea Bruce was not paid for the Dynamite series of books. I'm guessing that is still the case with the ongoing Army of Darkness series from Dynamite? That's really pretty shady on their part :mad:

Why is that?

:censored:The one I wanted done was the skull cover by Suydam.......

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:A whole 'nother reason to hate Dynamite.