• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS. My biggest thread yet ! Marvels/DC's Low-HG, Keys, SA-MA !

58 posts in this topic

More books starting today, the special listings will continue. There will be a few pieces from my personal collection, so lets see what that brings (no one likes marvel and dc)

And take the Shazam lot for $20.00 !!! Im getting hosed on those books... :screwy:

Heres whats left at what I will call Halftime.

Shazam lot $20.00 !

Witching Hour #17 $3.00

The Atom #'s 11,13,17 (all 3 for $100.00 shipped !)

AF 15 and X-men 1 reprints $3.00

Green Lantern #32

Avengers #55

Sandman #1

Countdown series (complete)

Take 10% off whatever the lowest prices are. And more books in 5 minutes !

These two are really cool. Reprints of Nick Fury #'s 1-2,3and 5. Sweet sweet Steranko goodness. I bought them to read, and enjoyed them far more then I expected.

Nick Fury Agent Of SHIELD #1 VF- $3.00

CA10021.jpg

Nick Fury Agent Of SHIELD #2 VF/NM $5.00

CA10022.jpg

Take them both for $7.00 !

One of my Grails.. :cloud9: I upgraded this copy twice now, and still dont have what I want. But this was the first, I am offering it for what I bought it for.

Batman 251 F The Sweetest of the Adams Joker covers ! $30.00

CA10025.jpg

One of my Grails.. :cloud9: I upgraded this copy twice now, and still dont have what I want. But this was the first, I am offering it for what I bought it for.

CA10025.jpg

This one remains after 3 hours? :whatthe:

CA10025.jpg

This one remains after 3 hours? :whatthe:

(shrug)

Thread is closing tonight ! Well technically tomorrow morning to be fair to everyone. Offers accepted on remaining books / lots. And thanks to everyone who bought (thumbs u, I will PM everyone totals tonight.

Now I have to get back to getting ready for this weekends shows, too many boxes left to be organized.. :(