• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a little SA and even more GA with some T - A included

37 posts in this topic

first up some Silver Age, standard :takeit: board rules, shipping priority in USA for $7 and overseas at whatever it costs for postage.

Showcase #55 in F+ (a few too many spine tics to stop it from going to vf)

Asking $100

showcase55.jpg

Now for some GA and T-A

Amazing Adventures #2 by Ziff-Davis, Schomburg cover

Calling this a VG

Asking $90

amazingadventures2.jpg

I would say the Earth Female has failed at her job of acting startled, but she makes up for her acting inadequacies with her fashion sense. :hehe:

Now for some GA and T-A

Calling this a VG

Asking $90

amazingadventures2.jpg

I would say the Earth Female has failed at her job of acting startled, but she makes up for her acting inadequacies with her fashion sense. :hehe:

Wait until you meet a real Earth female , .....twit ... :baiting:...........................BH

Now for some GA and T-A

Calling this a VG

Asking $90

amazingadventures2.jpg

Wait until you meet a real Earth female , .....twit ... :baiting:...........................BH

Hook me up, Texas Pete. Oh wait, I'm married. :blush:

I love that showcase, but its too rich for me right now... But damn I want that book..

One of my favorite SA covers. I love that deep purple color, and the Anderson goodness. Don't have a copy yet...

SUNNY #11, you can't resist her, she is America's sweetheart!

spine roll, approx. 4 inch piece of tape on cover at spine to hold book to staples, otherwise a G/VG

Asking $175

sunny11.jpg

EERIE #3 by Avon

drawback to this book is that there is a 1" x 2" piece out of the bottom back cover

page quality is very nice white to ow. I would suspect a strong VG but not sure how that back piece affects it. Otherwise a beauty of a book and some T-A too

Asking $135

eerie3.jpg

Strange Worlds #5 by Avon, nice COVERGIRL for Avon

Tics at spine, lrfc bend as seen and tanning around front and back cover are only drawbacks, offwhite pages but not by much in my opinion. Scan doesn't show nice gloss on cover.

I would grade it a strong Fine

Asking $300

Strangeworlds.jpg

EERIE #3 by Avon

drawback to this book is that there is a 1" x 2" piece out of the bottom back cover

page quality is very nice white to ow. I would suspect a strong VG but not sure how that back piece affects it. Otherwise a beauty of a book and some T-A too

Asking $135

eerie3.jpg

:takeit: Per PM. :)