• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are we really that bad?

316 posts in this topic

Start your own thread and stop muddying up this one.

How ya doing Jim :blush:

I'm fine, Dennis. How are you?

I only really have two questions, Dennis. They really don't require you to have memory. What's your age and why don't you post a picture of yourself?

Start your own thread and stop muddying up this one.

By "Muddying the water", do you mean clearing Dennis in the Comic Corral, Clayface,shill accusation ?

Where have you been? I mentioned that several posts back.

Jim,

Im feeling a little beaten down honestly.As far as the picture I dont know how to do it.I dont give out my age do to idenity theft.Have you posted a picture of yourself?Im kind of curious what a Tennesse realator(?) looks like.

Dennis

Well, you certainly know how to use the PM system. Also, I have been "Fleed" on numerous occasions.

That's okay, Dennis. I really wasn't expecting either of the two anyway. Just for the record, you're the only board member ever to not tell me their age, if I were to have asked and the only one, outside of JC, that I can't recall either meeting in person or seeing a photo.

Anywho, as far as I'm concerned, we have come to the point where the immovable object meets the unstoppable force. Plus, all this talking in circles has made me dizzy. Maybe someday...

Condolences on the cousin.

Jim,

Im feeling a little beaten down honestly.As far as the picture I dont know how to do it.I dont give out my age do to idenity theft.Have you posted a picture of yourself?Im kind of curious what a Tennesse realator(?) looks like.

Dennis

I think I can speak as one who has warned many a boardie against divulging too much here. This is complete and utter BS. You won't give out your age? All you have to do to add a photo is use the File Manager link under your reply. Click it, browse to a picture and voila! You'll have answered lots of questions.

but what I'd like to know, is why The Comic Corral's Moderator thought that I was Ryan Elliot and banned me for being him.\

I know this is like hitting a softball thrown over the plate.. but wtf here goes. Which moderator?, they have like 9 dont they? :roflmao: (No real offense meant Corralers, do what you gotta do )

Seriously though, I am sorry to see how this unfolded for you Vince. We have all posted material that was meant in jest, only to see it take on a life of it's own that was unintended, or at the very least unthought of. In your case I imagine you meant to poke a stick at that which irked you, and I honestly have no idea why you got banned from the Corral. Partly because I did not follow it as it unfolded, and partly because I have no idea how they moderate their forum.

But there are enough members there who have flown, of still fly under a shills name to keep track of. And to be honest with you it is too tiresome to keep track of , but I can see why the timing of your post came under suspicion.

My advice, keep it simple, say what you want to say, to the people you want to say it to.

You and I may mince words weekly, but at least when we do I know it is you I am talking to.

:kidaround:

You and I may mince words weekly

No you don't.

I don't understand the Identity Theft issue, either. I'm 37. :hi:

Funny. I had a looooong conversation with Terence Leder (if he is even real) about Barks books.

Roy, on that I can confirm that there is a Terrance Leder and his wife is Christina...as in Christina's Collectibles. They do live in Eugene and have at least one child that I know of. (thumbs u

I'd like to know how you know that and how you know Ryan and Terence are not the same people. Terence is the biggest Barks Duck fan you will ever meet if that means something.

R.

By the way I will be logging off at 7 pst tonight.I will be gone for a few days.I have to bury my cousin on Saturday.

Dennis I feel bad about your cousin, but you are evading. You will never have respect here unless you be honest about it.

Sorry.

I've written you off for good.

R.

He used to.That is where I first saw him.It was in Grants Pass Or.I was visting my ex grandmother at the time.I believe it was downtown.

As far as RE being a scammer you are right.Why are we going back and forth instead of putting our heads together and fighting the scammer?

Well for one thing you have supposedly very good knowledge of this scam, have been scammed yourself and you live in this guys jurisdiction but have not gone to the law and done the only thing that will take him right out of the picture. Instead you come here and plead you case to us with "evidence" that is unverifiable and you act in a manner that implies that you are more complicit in the the scam than apart from it.

If you are really concerned about getting this guy out of commission then go to the authorities and get them shut down. If you have such strong evidence of legal wrong doing as you say you have then how could they push you out the door?

This whole situation has definitely been a learning experience on my part. I took information provided to me at face value and I knew better considering the source. I believe that I will arrive at the same destination, but I think I took the wrong road to get there.

but what I'd like to know, is why The Comic Corral's Moderator thought that I was Ryan Elliot and banned me for being him.\

I know this is like hitting a softball thrown over the plate.. but wtf here goes. Which moderator?, they have like 9 dont they? :roflmao: (No real offense meant Corralers, do what you gotta do )

Seriously though, I am sorry to see how this unfolded for you Vince. We have all posted material that was meant in jest, only to see it take on a life of it's own that was unintended, or at the very least unthought of. In your case I imagine you meant to poke a stick at that which irked you, and I honestly have no idea why you got banned from the Corral. Partly because I did not follow it as it unfolded, and partly because I have no idea how they moderate their forum.

But there are enough members there who have flown, of still fly under a shills name to keep track of. And to be honest with you it is too tiresome to keep track of , but I can see why the timing of your post came under suspicion.

My advice, keep it simple, say what you want to say, to the people you want to say it to.

You and I may mince words weekly, but at least when we do I know it is you I am talking to.

:kidaround:

Well, all the mods there have apologised about the mixup but I'm still wondering about the connection with this thread.