• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man 300

57 posts in this topic

Hello Darth,

Nope not me , I am keeping my ASM'S (at least for now) so it must have been another forum member that sold the 5 copies. On another note , I tried my hand at matting and framing one of my "Original Art" pieces because I didn't want any part of it taped or glued as they seem to do when you bring it to a professional, and let me tell you I did an "AWESOME" JOB!!!

(ASM #300 SPLASH PAGE #1) Will try and take a digital pic and show you guys, I just think it is pretty cool!!!!

Since this seems like a good place for unrealistic requests I'd like to add that I am looking for..

ASM 2, 5, 9, 14, 17, and 20. All in raw NM shape and I am willing to pay guide for the above.

Also need, TtA 57 in raw NM and Captain America 117 in raw NM+ will pay guide plus 10 percent and guide respectively.

Thanks

Brian

No wonder you are a bachelor. That speaks volumes. 27_laughing.gif My request was for fun. I was bored today. So what if I could only get 3 sellers to sell me their NM+ books.

You don't owe me an apology just pulling your chain. hi.gif

No wonder you are a bachelor. That speaks volumes. 27_laughing.gif

If that was an attempted insult it was pathetic. I was going to suggest a game of "Spot The person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point" but that's too easy at the moment.

My request was for fun. I was bored today. So what if I could only get 3 sellers to sell me their NM+ books.

You don't owe me an apology just pulling your chain. hi.gif

Good, now that we know you like making these requests for "fun" we won't take you seriously in the future. Not that any really did in the first place. Afterall, you are one of Chuck's biggest fans! Now THAT is funny! laughing.gif

Bachelor. With you attitude why haven't you been banned yet?

Start the petition. Get me banned. I'd like to see that. 893applaud-thumb.gif

i'll sign it blush.gif

My dog and I will sign it 27_laughing.gif....oh yeah....anybody got any NM Doom Patrols???.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Bachelor. With you attitude why haven't you been banned yet?

Start the petition. Get me banned. I'd like to see that. 893applaud-thumb.gif

i'll sign it blush.gif

I'll sign it too. That BOC is one of the biggest jerks on this Chat Board. mad.gif

You're right up there with him....perhaps a notch above.... insane.gif

The bottom line is thanks to the big hitters on this forum I was able to buy some nice ASM 300's. This is a buy or sell forum right? These beats ebay since the caliber of collections from our forum members is pretty high.