• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man 300

57 posts in this topic

I also collect ASM, I purchased the SPLASH PAGE to ASM #300(the one with Mary Jane Watson Parker) it is really Awesome. I do not have any extras I am parting with right now. Good luck on your collecting and great to have you part of the forum!!!

I still find it a bit curious that a collector on here would part with ASM 300's at such a price, albeit knowing they sell for more on eBay.. and that they sell for many multiples of that in CGC form. But I guess I'll take your word for it. :\

Brian

Thanks,

This is the one I just framed myself and it came out Awesome! I did not want to bring it to be done because they use tape on the "ARTWORK" and I did not want that(it took me a little longer to do it but it is worth it) I am going to now frame(over the next several weeks) some of my other pieces.

Thanks again