• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back in OA mode full-throttle!!!!!!

30 posts in this topic

Steve,

I was looking through the sold pieces and I own one of your castoffs!

Did Allen Bellman do this for you or did you buy it off someone else.

Ernie

Al%20Bellman%20Cap%20piece.jpg

West (Timely) helped get that for me, he's a great friend!!!! (thumbs u

Thanks Steve!

I know I'll never be able to afford real high end art. But I really like picking up pieces like this from some of the great artists of the past.

Ernie

Steve,

I was looking through the sold pieces and I own one of your castoffs!

Did Allen Bellman do this for you or did you buy it off someone else.

Ernie

Al%20Bellman%20Cap%20piece.jpg

West (Timely) helped get that for me, he's a great friend!!!! (thumbs u

Thanks Steve!

I know I'll never be able to afford real high end art. But I really like picking up pieces like this from some of the great artists of the past.

Ernie

As long as you love it, who cares what it's worth (thumbs u

I am glad you got it!

Thanks! :headbang:

:gossip: I am moving away from B&W and moving towards painted/mixed media pieces. There is a good chance I will be almost out of B&W OA by the new year.

I'll take any kitsons or Tony Harris's you have hiding.

I'll check for a Kitson, but I don't think I have any left, if I do, you get first dibs!

The Harris Starman will probably never leave my collection as it is the 1st OA piece I ever bought............

The Harris Starman will probably never leave my collection as it is the 1st OA piece I ever bought............

Hi Steve; hey, you sound like one of them damn collectors.... ;)

I just this last year sold the first piece of OA I ever bought because it sat in the back of a portfolio I never looked at like some hidden talisman... I used it to help buy a piece I have framed and look at every day!

Then again, Harris Starman is cool! Sold a great early 2page sequence where he's fighting Solomon Grundy years ago; never seen those pages surface again?..

Take it easy, long time no bump into. I guess that's my fault as I have been avoiding the Con scene for awhile now...it's all been about kids, kids, kids for me and their not old enough to go yet. Dan F.

What happened to the Vess?

Gone :(

Got an incredible offer for it, could not turn it down. Cash & trade. That is one of the reasons I am getting out of B&W, it was one of my favorite pieces :sorry: